"You better hurry up, I need to take a shower too," I tell him.

After 10 minutes he's out and I go in but his perverted ass walks in and takes his little man hoe pictures in the mirror. I get out of the shower and he wraps one arm around my waist and has his other arm covering my boobs and takes a video of him screaming on of his songs in my ear. I cover my face but he pries my hands away from my face.

"Stop," I whine but end up laughing.

"Why you no love me?" He asks in a voice that sounds like Stitch.

I motion for him to lean closer as if I'm gonna whisper something to him but I lick his face and laugh.

   He posts it even though I begged him not to.

"How did such a perfect person get created?" He asks just staring at my face. A smile takes over my face.

   "I'm definitely not perfect but you...you're literally perfect. I don't know how people say perfection doesn't exist when you're living proof it does," I say.

  "I'm definitely not perfect, I got a hell of a lot of flaws," He says laughing at me thinking he's perfect.

  "Not to me you don't," I say turning around and looking at him.

  "Thank you," he says.

  "For what?" I ask confused.

  "For making me feel loved," he says.

   I grab his chin and kiss him.

  "I will always love you baby," I say.

   I finish getting ready and we go down to the lobby.

  "Finally," Ski says rolling his eyes.

  "Shut yo fat ass up," Jah says.

   We all walk out and go to IHOP.

   "I swear to god if this dumbass gets a steak," I laugh to Trunks.

  "I think imma get me a nice juicy shteak," Jah says even though he didn't hear me talking to Trunks.

  "God damnit," I laugh.

  We walk into the IHOP and get seated.

I get seated between Coolie and Trunks so now they're hitting my shoulder with theirs pushing me towards the other and the other pushes me back.

  "Stop it, oh my godddddd," I say but they don't they only keep leaning over and hitting my shoulder.

  "I'm gonna sneak into your rooms and cut your fucking dicks off if you don't stop," I say glaring at them.

  They immediately stop which makes me laugh.

  They start poking me and saying shit sounding like they fucking cavemen.

"Y'all bout annoying as Spongebob and Patrick," I say glaring at both of them.

  "Hi I'm Talisha, I'll be your server today. Can I start you off with some drinks?" She asks.

   We all order and she walks away and immediately Coolie and Trunks start poking me again.

   "That second of peace was so nice, why did you guys have to ruin it?" I ask.

    "Seemed fun," Coolie says shrugging.

   I see Jah just typing away on his phone as Ski and Gabe have a conversation. He laughs at something and keeps typing.

  Me, Trunks, and Coolie all look at each other as if to say "the fuck he laughing about?"

  We immediately pull out our phones and get on the group chat.

                             Prolly talkin to Taylor🙄

  Craig sees the text and gets on the groupchat too.

  Trunks🤪
You don't know that

"Taylor funny as fuck," Jah says to Ski and I just look at Trunks because I'm right.

                                  YoU doNT knOw tHAt

The waitress comes back with our drinks and we order our food.

I just think to myself and wonder if Cleo was lying when she said Jah and Taylor were just friends. I never thought I was the jealous type but then again I don't know a lot of shit about myself.