Chapter 9

IMPORTANT INFO IN A/N• 👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

As I walked out of the bathroom I couldn't believe what I saw...

Kalin was kissing another girl!

I could feel tears rushing down my face as I stomped over to kalin and the girl.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS KALIN; WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR A MONTH AND YOUR ALREADY KISSING ANOTHER GIRL! NO WONDER YOU NEVER ASKED ME YO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE YOU WERE PROBABLY "HAVING FUN" WITH THIS HOE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS FINE BECAUSE IM DONE WITH YOU! DONT EVER SEE ME OR TALK TO ME AGAIN OK!", I screamed.

Kalin looked up at me and tried to "explain himself", but I cut him off by slapping him across the face and walking off.

I walked into the parking lot of the restaurant and called Hailey to come pick me up. Once her car arrived I climbed into the backseat of the car while mumbling a faint hello to her.

Once we got home she helped me clean off my makeup that was ruined by my tear and change into my pjs. Then we went downstairs to watch tv. I was just getting comfortable on the couch until Hailey said,"You know what you need Steph..". Right when she said that the front door busted open revealing Myles and Jake holding 4 buckets of ice cream screaming, "ICE CREAM!!".

*4 Buckets Of Ice Cream and Brain Freezes Later*

"You guys are the bestest best friends ever, bringing me ice cream and coming to chill here and comfort me", I said kinda tearing up.

"Aww don't cry Steph just know that we'll always have your back through everything", They all said hugging me.

Later on, Myles and Jake left leaving me and Hailey to just get bored of watching tv and go to bed.

The next morning I got up and brushed my teeth, showered, put on some black jogger pants w/a white t shirt, and threw my hair in a bun. I didn't put on any makeup today because I literally give no fucks at this point.

I still feel pretty heartbroken about the whole situation yesterday with kalin; but fuck him, he frickin broke my heart. Maybe I'm being a little too harsh; but it's true, I actually thought me and Kalin could be "something", but I was wrong.

I shook myself from those thoughts and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I poured myself some cereal and milk, then sat down on the couch to watch Teen Wolf.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang. I saw Hailey go and answer the door and leave, but I didn't even bother checking who it was. I then heard a faint voice say,

"Steph, I'm sorry".

I turned around and saw Kalin standing near the couch I was laying on. I looked at him for 10 seconds and then turned my attention back to the t.v.

"Steph; I know what I did was wrong and I'm so sorry, so would you please get dressed to retry this date with me again please", he said.

"No..", I replied

"If you don't go with me I'm gonna drag you off this couch so please just get dressed", he said.

"Ughh fine, and I forgive you", I said.

Kalin let out a *sigh* of relief and then said, "I'm glad".

I went upstairs to go shower while Kalin just sat on my bed in my room waiting.

"Kalin, while I'm showering could you pick out something for me to wear from inside my closet.

I went into my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and then showered. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked into my room. Kalin wasn't in my room anymore and on the bed was only a matching purple bra and panties, so I put them on and then wrapped the towel back around my body.

"Kalin, where's my clothes?", I called out.

I didn't hear a reply, so I just decided to pick out my clothes myself. When I walked up to my closet door I saw a paper sign saying "Your clothes are on the top shelf of your closet".

"Why would he frickin put it on the top shelf", I said aloud.

I tried to reach the top shelf, but I couldnt because my towel would fall off and expose me in my bra and panties. Finally I just said, "fuck it" and threw off my towel, so that I could reach my clothes. Right when took off my towel and grabbed my clothes from the shelf I heard someone behind me say, "Nice ass".

I turned around I saw Kalin standing behind me. I tried to hide my blushing, so I scurried to the bathroom with my clothes and changed in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think of this chapter so far? Is it "spicy enough"? 😏

But anyway I just wanna thank you guys for getting up to 3.4k views!! 🎉

My personal twitter and wattpad is @tooturntsteph, so go ahead and follow me on there if you like. 😬

The next chapter will be up soon in a while and is being written by Hailey so if you like you can also follow her on her twitter @iloveskam 😌

And also I wanted to tell you guys if you don't already know. This account is a collab account featuring Stephanie & Hailey, so I wanted to tell you guys so you don't get confused on like who's writing each chapter. 💁👭

~ Stephanie 💖