Chapter 8

*Kalin's P.O.V.*

I woke up around 1:00 p.m today and walked into my bathroom and started my everyday hygiene routine and showered. I then threw on a OBEY hoodie, black jeans, and my red vans.

I jogged downstairs, grabbed an apple, and hopped into my car to go to Hailey & Stephanie's house. Today I'm going to ask Steph to go on a date with me tonight, so that I can ask her to be my girlfriend. We've been dating for about 1 month now so I think we should make it official.

When I reached their house I got out my car and walked up to the doorstep. To be honest I was kind of nervous, like what if she says no?! I quickly shook off the discouraging thoughts I was having and knocked on the door. The door opened and in front of me stood Steph.

"Hey babe I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight", I said nervously.

"Sure, but what should I wear?", she said.

"Well nothing sounds good with me", I said smirking.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I'm just kidding damn Steph, but anyway be ready at 7:00 and also dress a little dressy for the occasion.

"Okay", she said smiling and kissing my cheek.

I kissed her back and hugged her goodbye before driving back home to chill before our date.

I was at home laying in my bed getting ready to take a quick nap when I heard my phone ding. I reached over and looked at the screen. On the screen read "unknown" , but I still answered the phone anyway.

"Hello, who is this?, I said into the phone.

"Haii Boo, wanna come over ;)", said an oh-so-familiar-irritating-voice.

"Kiana, I told you not to ever call me again ok we were fuck buddies many months ago, and we will never be again, I said firmly and with that I hung up the phone and blocked her number.

* Stephanie's P.O.V.*

The last show of the "Pretty Little Liars" marathon I was watching just finished, so I got up to check the time and it was 4:30. I quickly ran upstairs while mumbling a few curses and hopped into shower. When I finished showering I put on my lace bra/panties and went to my closet for clothes. I picked out a black bodycon dress with gold jewelry and put it all on with black heels. After getting dressed I curled my hair and did my makeup (not too light and not too much). As I just finished I heard the doorbell ring, so I spayed some perfume on me and grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs to open the door.

When I opened the door Kalin handed me red roses and a box of chocolate covered strawberries.

"Your so sweet Kalin and thank you for this", I said while kissing his cheek.

"No problem babe", he said while blushing.

*Kalin's P.O.V.*

After I gave Steph the roses and chocolate strawberries she went to go put them in the kitchen and them we got to my car and I tied a blindfold around her eyes so that I could surprise her. We drove for about 18 minutes before I finnally told her to take off the blindfold. Once she took it off she literally screamed.

"Kalin were eating at The Cheesecake Factory, this is my favorite place to eat!", I said in excitement.

"Well I guess that's something we have in common", I said grabbing her hand and taking her inside.

Once we were seated at our table; we were given mini baguettes of bread as an appetizer and then Steph got up to go to the restroom.

"I'll be right back, I gotta go use the restroom", she said.

"Okay, I'll be waiting right here", I replied.

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

I walked into the restroom and did my business and then got out the stall and washed my hands.

As I walked out the bathroom I couldn't believe what I saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys but gotta leave y'all on a cliffhanger. Also I know it's been a while since a recent update, but don't worry I might even do 2 updates in one day. We'll have to see tho. 😈😈

~ Stephanie 💖