Chapter 3

*Myles P.O.V.*

As we were kissing, I began moving down to her neck, kissing her lightly and slowly. She moaned softly; but then spoke, "Myles, I'm not ready for this yet plus Kalin and Steph are waiting for us at The Cheesecake Factory". "I'm sorry I'll stop", I said. Hailey got up and walked over to her phone on my computer desk. I was startled when she shreiked, "OMIGOSH; MYLES, WE GOTTA GO NOW, THEY'RE WAITING ON US!'. "I feel so bad for making them wait", I said picking Hailey up piggyback style and walking to her car outside. When we get in the car, Jake tells us that he can't go with us to get food because he forgot that he invited this girl over to the house. "Alright Jake see ya later", I say as he leaves the car.

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

"UGHHH, where could Hailey be?", I said worringly. "I don't know maybe something happened because she said that she didn't want to let Myles come here with us; but don't worry im sure shes fine , lets just enjoy our time here", he said smiling. "Ok", I said smiling back. Then the waiter appeared saying, "Are ya'll ready to be seated?". "Yes please", I answered back. "Ok well follow me", she said. As I stood up to follow the waiter to our table, I felt Kalin intertwine our fingers together. It almost looked as If we were dating, like a couple. Only we weren't a couple.....only friends.....only friends, I thought to myself knowing he would never go for a girl like me.

*Kalin's P.O.V.*

As I wrapped my fingers around Stephanie's fingers she seemed kind of iffy as we were walking to our table. TBH I really dont want Hailey and Myles to show up anyway because I wanted to be alone with Steph and get to know her better. As we sat down we were still kinda holding hands.

The waiter soon spotted us holding hands and asked, "So how long have ya'll been dating?".

"Uhhhh, Ummm", Me and Steph said stuttering.

"Uhhh, actually were not dating", I spoke up letting go of Steph's hand.

"Oh; I'm sorry, but ya'll look like you would be a cute couple, ok well anyways I'll be right back with the menus", she said leaving us in a awkward silence.

After a few minutes she came back to our tables to give us our menus and then left and came back to take our orders. Later, she brought us our food and left. I had ordered my favorite which is chicken alfredo while Steph ordered a parmasean salad. Damn I have a feeling this girl is gonna be hungry after just eating a salad, I thought to myself.

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

"So do you have any siblings", I said trying to engage in conversation. He must have not heard me because he was downing his food fast. "Uhhhh....Kalinnn", I said waving my hand in his face trying to break the trance he was in. "Hmm, Yes", he said lifting his head up with a pasta strand hanging from his mouth. I immediately burst out laughing and then repeated the question that I had asked earlier.

"Well I have one little sister; Lala, so do you have any siblings yourself?", he said.

"No I'm an only child, but Haileys like a sister to me", I replied.

We finished our food and just as we were about to order dessert, Hailey and Myles came running up to our table.

"Sorry we're late, we just got caught up in something", Myles explained meaningly.

"Uhhh....yea we can definitely tell you got caught up in something", Kalin said pointing to the hickey on Hailey's neck. When he said that Hailey and Myles faces both turned bright red.

*Haileys P.O.V.*

I could feel my cheeks flush with bright red, I was so embarrassed.

"So did you guys already eat dinner", I said trying to change the subject. "Uhh..yea, but we can all still order dessert", Stephanie said. When the waiter came back we all agreed on what we wanted to order. She then brought us our dessert and we ate it.

"I'll get the bill guys",I said. "No , It's ok I got it", Myles said. "Aww, your so sweet", I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Myles blush hard and grin.

As we were walking to our cars outside Myles said, "Hey do you guys wanna go back to my place and hang". "Sure", everyone agreed. After that Steph went in Kalin's car while I went in Myles's car to his house. When we reached his house, Myles got out the car and opened the door for me. "Your such a gentleman", I said. "I know", He said smirking. After that Kalin and Steph arrived and then we all went into Myles house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup Peeps!! I'm so sorry for not updating last week I just got really caught up in overwhelming tests and stuff like that.

~ Stephanie 💖