Chapter 2

*Myles P.O.V*

Then BAM she runs into me, "Oops... sorry, OMG STEPH COME GET YOUR TAPIOCA", she calls to her friend without even looking at me. It seemed like someone texted her or something because she took out her phone with a kalin and myles case on her it, so shes "KamFam" I think to myself. "So hey can I get your number?", I ask. "Oh hey Myles, yea for sure here give me your phone", she said and handed me hers. I quickly hand her my phone and put in my number and my caller ID as "Myles Da Bae" because obviously I liked her.

I looked over at Kalin and he nodded and smiled then said, "Dude wheres the fucking tapioca?". "Cant you wait?, I'm talking to someone", I answer. "So yea text me tonight", I say to this gorgeous girl who's now walking away from me. "Wait I never got your name", I tell her. "It's Hailey and you guys can sit with me and my friend over at that table, were "KamFam" that's all I listen to in the car unless I'm in a ghetto mood", she said. "Myles she might like you", Kalin whispered. "But damn shes just too calm around me and you to be "KamFam" ; did she meet us before, wait no I would of remembered those curves and got her number", I whispered back.

*Hailey's P.O.V.*

OMFG MYLES PARRISH JUST ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER, I thought in my head repeating it over and over. When I was ordering I knew I felt eyes on me and of course I was wearing my tight galaxy leggings.

I hand Steph her tapioca and tell her the news. " Steph your face has been in your phone the whole time so did you even realize that Kalin and Myles are here?", I say pulling her phone down from her face. "OMFG they are?", she answers. " "Yup", I reply.

"Guess what", I say. "what?", she replies anxious. "Myles asked me for my phone number and the're sitting with us in a few minutes", I say. "OMFG Hailey, I love you", she says. "I love you too Steph", I reply. After that I pulled up Myles contact on my phone to show her, but I guess I didn't look at it yet because he put himself in my phone as "Myles Da Bae" in my contacts. I then show Steph. "OMG YASSS" she says trying not to be loud. "Oh yea don"t be a crazy fan girl when they come over her", I remind her.

*Kalin's P.O.V.*

I sat at table not too far away from this one girl with dark black hair and caramel skin. I guess her friend was up in line by Myles because when her friend called to her to come get her Tapioca, she didn't notice. Later on I saw Myles and that girl up in the line talk and swap numbers. I hoped that we were going to sit with them cause the girl close to my table is really cute and I want to get to know her.

After the girl Myles was talking to walks away, I walk over to Myles and ask ,"Hey bruh whats your girls name?". "It's Hailey and man is shawty a dime, but it gets even better because her and her friend are "KamFam!", he anwsers back. "So whats her friends name?", I say curiously. "Bruh you can ask her later because we're sitting with them anyway.", he said. "YAY! Oh and Myles the tapiocas ready bruh", I say and walk over to the girl on her phone.

" So whats your name?", I ask. "It's Stephanie but everybody just calls me Steph", she tells me. "So Steph can I get your number, so we can kick it later or go get some food?", I ask. "Yea here", she says handing me her phone while I hand her mine. I put my number in and caller ID as "Kalin Ur Bae" then I took a quick selfie and handed her phone to her. "Hey do you wanna hang out later at my house and watch movies", I ask. "Sure", she replies.

*Kalin's P.O.V.*

After sitting at the tapioca shop and talking with the boys we then got in Hailey's car and went to Myles house and left Haileys car there since Myles and Hailey decided to walk back together to his house. I promised that I would leave it there for her. When I ran in, I saw JakeeP sitting there. "Also bruh your brother will be home soon with a girl and her cars outside check it out its a blue Lamborghini and she has the perfect sound system", I tell him. "And the girl also has a friend and I really like her friend, shes just absolutely perfect", I tell Jake." Dude why do I care, I'm forever alone", He replies. "Sorry for telling you all my problems like a therapist but I gotta go bruh, bye, I said." bye bruh", he says as I walk outside and open the door for Steph. As shes getting in the car I look at her booty and whisper "dat ass".