Chapter 1

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

"Good morning boo ! ", I said to my best friend Hailey leaning over her bed. "Morning best fraaannnd", she said. "Imma go make something to eat for breakfast", I said walking out her room door. I slid down the stairs and ran into the kitchen. I took out some eggs and chocolate chip pancake mix and began cooking them. When I finished cooking I put the food into two plates. "Haileyyy; foods ready", I called to her upstairs. "Kk", she yelled jogging into the kitchen. Before we ate I took a picture with my phone of our food and tweeted out; Breakfast With Bae. "Really Steph", Hailey said pushing my arm playfully. "It's only right that I did", I said giggling.

After breakfast, we played Mario Kart till noon. "Hahaha I won against you like 80 times already", I teased. "Pssshhh whatever", she muttered. "Hey wanna go get some tapioca (clicks toungue) ORNAHH!", she suggested. "Sure, but lemme go get ready first", I replied. I then ran upstairs and climbed into the shower. After showering, I threw on some acid wash jeans, a crop top, my retro air Jordans, and curled my hair. "Hey, Steph Imma go wait in the car for you", Hailey yelled to me from downstairs. "Kk", I yelled back. After I was all dressed up and ready I went downstairs, locked our house door, and hoped into the passenger side of Hailey's car.

As I got in the car Hailey said, "We're only going to go get tapioca, so why are you so dressed up". I replied back, "Hailey you know that you picked out your outfit to look cute too; because there might be some cute boys there". "Hahaha you know it, She said bursting out laughing.

*Hailey's P.O.V*

I put in my Kalin & Myles CD and skipped to the Chase Dreams track. Stephanie then turned to me and screamed, "THIS IS OUR SONGGG". I turned towards her said, "Well duh". She only laughed and then we started singing along to each song on the CD. "I BE GETTING SUPER HYPHY IN THE FUNCTION", we sang extremely loud. Some people gave us funny looks on the road, but we didn't care because we just love Kalin & Myles so much.

When we reached the tapioca store, we went in and ordered our drinks. "Hey, Steph go ahead and sit at one of the tables while I go wait in line for the tapioca", I said. "Ok", she replied walking over to a table and sitting down. After she left I took my place in line, waiting for our tapioca drinks.

*Myles P.O.V*

"Aye bruh, go sit at one of the tables while I go wait in line for our drinks", I said to Kalin. "Alright bruh, but make sure it's the right order this time", he said. After he left I walked to the line and stood behind a girl with long caramel brown hair with blonde highlights. Dayyyuumm this girl is fine AF and she got a big booty. I bet you she can twerk all up on me. Whoa slow down there Myles you don't wanna make yourself seem so creepy staring at her luscious booty. I guess I was so overrun by my thoughts that before I even knew it she turned around and - BAM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys please vote and comment if you want me to write more. I know this chapter may be short but as I get more into the routine of the story, then the chapters will become longer.

~ Stephanie 💖