7 DAYS !

inspired by Alessia Cara's, "7 days" go bop to her album if she's your speed and you're in need of a new album to listen to.

   THERE's a knocking from the grandfather clock close by the fireplace that wakes Dane up

   THERE's a knocking from the grandfather clock close by the fireplace that wakes Dane up. It should be ticking but instead it sounds like a transmission about to explode. It's loud enough to crack Dane's eyes open, giving her blurry vision the time to adjust to brown doe eyes above her.

"Jesus, Ed." Dane mumbled, instantly recognizing whose eyes they belong to, "why am I on the floor?"

Edwin holds his hand out to help Dane up, which she surprisingly grasps onto their hands holding onto each other's for a moment as the Dominican boy pulls the curly haired girl to her feet. "Good question, all of us woke up in different ways in this house."

Dane frowned looking around the said house. It was just as dark as the building of pratworld but felt warmer. That probably had something to do with the fireplace that was going on. Dane let her hand slip from Edwin's, much to his disappointment as she moved further to the mantle on the fireplace looking at the picture above it.

"What do you mean all of us?"

Edwin opened his mouth to fill Dane in But footsteps were heard from behind them. "What's up, everybody?!"

Brandon waltzed into the room munching on some chips with Zion running to dive head first into the sofa.

"Oh, you two are here. Thank goodness." Dane dryly said earning a middle finger from Zion and a smirk from Brandon who bumped his hip with Her's.

"Yeah we were shocked too, I didn't think the equipment could make us ALL be in the same sequence...if that makes sense?" Brandon sighed, resting his elbow on the mantle while retrieving more chips from his chip bag.

Dane hummed as she looked away from the painting of a building that resembled pratworld, "it's very impressive, I'll say."

"We appreciate that, Dane." A voice echoed above all of their heads making Edwin and Zion both widely look around.

"The fuck—?"

"Did you guys hear that?" Edwin pointed, while Both Dane and Brandon nodded their heads.

A laugh echoed above their heads, "sorry to frighten you, it's me, Lana."

"HOW are you talking to us right now?" Brandon asked, licking the cheese from the Doritos off his fingertips.

"We can all thank the transmitter that was inserted into the back of your necks for that. Not only can I hear you but we can also see what you may see in this house." Lana informed.