GUAC !

○ ○ ○ 732 likes edwinjhonoret — low key missing my curls right about now 🤕

○ ○ ○ 732 likes
edwinjhonoret — low key missing my curls right about now 🤕

view all 25 comments

zionkuwonu: stupid ass nig-
edwinjhonoret: ily2 🙄

jackjackjohnson: just dye it blond bro!
zionkuwonu: yuh, cuz that'll solve the shit show that's on his head 😂😂
edwinjhonoret: I'm really getting tired of your disrespect.  Also Stay tf in Iowa too
char2dalalaley: @zionkuwonu Wait...u moved to iiowa??? But that's like S0000 far
nickmara: youve got yourself a real winner here z

tiffbawbawk: well I LOVE the new you bby...even if ur not confident in our creation but just know you can make ANYTHING work 💓
kalinwhite: oh you're doing other people's heads that aren't mine now?
-edwinjhonoret: thank u babe @tiffbawbawk 😘 @kalinwhite oh she got you too bro? 😆

missreine: we ALL miss the curls but YOU fucked that up!
edwinjhonoret: you should get your ends clipped before you talk to me sis...nobody likes frizzy and split ends.

"Edwin!" Austin called, from the bottom of the steps while Edwin began to lower his phone.

Edwin got to his feet, standing in between his door and room, "YEER?!"

"...what?" Austin was confused making Edwin shake his head. He really missed New York.

Edwin took it upon himself to close the door to his room and glance in the direction of Dane's before jogging down the steps to meet the blond. Just as he did, his phone began to buzz signaling that Kekeli was now blowing up his phone. He should have never came for her, now he was going to hear from her. But he didn't HAVE to if he didn't answer her calls right?

Hitting her with that decline, which would fore sure piss the eldest Kuwonu off more, Edwin met Austin's abyss colored eyes. "What's up?"

"Everybody's on their way, according to Brandon. Who by the way is doing something very...brandon-like in the living room." Austin stated as Edwin descended down the remaining steps.

Edwin furrowed his thick brows, "please tell me he's not sabotaging my guacamole."

Austin tilted his head to the side, his hair falling into his eyes that he quickly swept back, "Now ed, we all know that's my move. That's not something Brandon would ever do. Unfortunately."

Edwin eyed his friend strangely before side-stepping him to enter what he liked to call the sitting room. Inside of the room, sat Maite rolling on a yoga ball while eating Edwin's leftover homemade trail mix. Out of respect for Maite and the life growing inside of her, he would not snap. His doe eyes traveled over to Brandon who stood in front of the fireplace dressed in some very tight shorts that they would probably make you wear in gym class in the early 80s, white tennis shoes, a sweatband holding his black coffee hair back, and another tight white sweat-proof t-shirt that actually accentuated his broad shoulders quite well.