"Yup, cause I don't have time for you blowing up on me one minute, then kissing me the other"I said grabbing my phone

"Fine...I'll take them just...just don't leave"he said walking back downstairs

I smirked to myself and headed downstairs as well. When I got down there Jahseh was popping a pill and washing it down with a glass of water.

He sat the glass down "There...happy now?"

"Yes.."I smiled "Can I ask you personal question?"

"Sure...I think you know every personal thing about me anyways"He shrugged taking the glass and putting it in the sink

"What happened between you and...Taylor"

He looked up at the ceiling and slowly turned around squinting his eyes at me"Who told you about her?"

"Stokeley"

"This nigga can't keep his mouth shut"He gritted

"You don't have to tell me if it stills bothers you"

"I just...I just wanna leave her and all my other ex's in the past ya know? My only focus is on you"He said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.I looked him in his eyes, without warning he smashed his lips onto mine, he kissed me passionately, slowly, differently...it was definitely a kiss to remember. Our lips slowly pulled apart, I looked him in the eyes and without thinking I said 3 powerful words...

"I love you"

My eyes widened when I noticed what I said.

"Uh...um I mean I-" Jahseh cut me off by kissing me again.He picked me up bridal style, are lips never separated.

>>>>

Jahseh laid me on his bed, he smirked and got between my legs "I love you more"

I smirked and quickly flipped us over so I was now on top.

"Woah"Jahseh chuckled

I took off my shirt so I was now in my bra and joggers.I began kissing him again and I felt him grip my bra.

"Can I?"He asked

I nodded..He unhooked my bra, throwing it across his room.He looked at my breast with a weird facial expression, I really couldn't explain it...It made me uncomfortable.