Chapter 19 - setting Sonic free

In the jail cell Sonic was handcuffed and alone. He was waiting for the cop who captured him returned with several police officers. He thought to himself as he looks down, I haft to escape but security is tight and I really messed it up...I hope someone will help me. Knuckles, Destruction, Manic, Blood, Thirteen, and Scourge we're in the air vents planing to get Sonic free. Manic said, okay do we all remember the plan. Everyone nodded as Knuckles said, yeah but we don't have the keys to the handcuffs. Destruction said as he pulled out a key that unlocks handcuffs, I managed to sneak this without the cop looking. Manic said, great work Destruction...but we may need disable the security. Thirteen said, Knuckles and I took care of that. Scourge said, I already dispose the evidence completely. Manic said, okay then...ready to bust my bro out of there?... everyone nodded before Manic said to Knuckles, alright then...ya know what to do right? Knuckles nodded before Manic opened the hatch which caught Sonics attention as he looks up. Destruction gives Knuckles the key before heading down to the cell. Knuckles said as he sees him, Hikaru. Sonic said, Knuckles...I'm so relieved to see you but you gotta hurry that stupid cop will be back any minute. Knuckles nodded before unlocking the handcuffs from Sonics wrists as Manic lowered a rope down for the both of them and two of them climbed up the air vent. After Manic closed the hatch Sonic hugged Knuckles and whispered, oh Knuckles your a true criminal to my heart. Knuckles said as he winks at him, anything you need me to be Hikaru. Sonic blushed before he said, I love you so much Knuckles. Manic whispered, ssshhhh...here it comes. Destruction then puts the handcuffs and key on the desk near the cell door before The cop returned with several officers as he said, see?...I told you I caught one. One officer said looking at an empty cell, ugh is this some kind of joke?...we told you not to obsessed with that case. The cop looked at the empty cell and screamed and yelled in a fit of rage as the group chuckled and snook our of the police station. Manic said, like I said guys...I told you that cop would never get us arrested and put to jail. Knuckles held Sonics hand as Sonic gave him a small smile. They returned to their lair after the cop screamed in frustration so loud everyone can hear it.