Chapter 6 - Knuckles captivity and torture

Knuckles felt so helpless although he doesn't show it...arms chained behind his back and legs chained tightly... naked but trying to remain calm...but as fate would have it... he thought, okay when Sonic comes in here push him down I'll make my escape... then on air he sees Sonic opening the cell door as Knuckles gasp... Sonic walked closer as Knuckles stood up... then as Sonic walked closer to him...Knuckles pushed him and attempted to run but he was caught by a hand and pushes him down to the ground... he was faced with Sonics angered face as he gets on top of him... Sonic growled and said in a dark and cold tone, so...you think you can outsmart me huh?...do you know what happens to the ones who attempt to escape?...well let me show you...*grabs his neck and strangled him trying not to kill him*...want to know something ya bastard?...*punches him giving him bruises and causing him to bleed* Knuckles whimpered and said, please...just let me go...I..I promise I won't tell anyone... Sonic said with darkness in his eyes, I can't do that...we don't let our captives go...and you fucking know it... Sonics eyes were like a wild animal as he snarled angrily and said, you do nothing but betray me and do nasty things to me far too many times already...but now...it is time to finally show you what happens when I get very angry. Knuckles whispered, S..Sonic...wh... Sonic still on top of Knuckles said as he slapped him, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!...*slaps him back and forth every time he tries to talk* SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!... as he slaps Knuckles again the red echidnas cheek started to be swollen... Sonic got off of him and grunted as he said, next time you try to escape...it will get worse...understand? Knuckles nodded shakily. Sonic walked off as he locked the door. Knuckles who is trying to remain strong but he couldn't... Knuckles thought, oh my Goddess...Sonic is a criminal. Knuckles muffled a cry as he whimpered.