⠀⠀𝟭𝟳. ❛ MIRROR REFLECTIONS ❜

Start from the beginning

     The sound of laughter cut the man short as Iris West walked forward, her flared-out tan pants flowing around her ankles. "Not the best? Lawton, you are the worst shot in the department." Iris rested her hand on Floyd's shoulder, rocking it as she chuckled. Her voice was more profound than it usually was, and Barry furrowed his brows. "Hey, why don't you book Singh here, and I'll be in there in a moment?"

     Floyd nodded and gestured to the officer holding Singh to follow him. "Come on. Oh, and just for the record, my marksmanship proficiency ratings increased by two points last month. All right? Two points." Floyd stated, pointing at the woman before shoving Singh into the office.

     Iris turned her head to face Barry and walked forward, stopping short in front of him. "Allen, I saw the news earlier. Are you good?" she asked, and the speedster furrowed his brows.

     "W-What do you mean?" Barry stammered, pushing up his glasses.

     "I heard what Megan Markel asked you. I know you've been going through a rough time without knowing where Piper is, and I wanted to check in; see if you were okay." The West woman spoke.

     Shrugging, he cleared his throat. "I-I mean, it hurts when people ask, but it's nothing I can't handle. I'll find Piper, and everything will go back to normal." Barry answered nervously, his eyes darting around as he spoke.

     Iris frowned and placed her hand on his shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Erin and I are here if you need anything, all right?" Barry blinked, Erin's name catching him off-guard, and that was when he noticed the wedding band on the woman's left hand.

     A set of heels clicking approached and the detective looked over Barry's shoulder to see her wife making her way over to them. "Speaking of the Devil herself," Iris mused, smiling at the woman with long, dark-brown curly hair.

     It was odd to see Erin with long hair. The speedster was so used to seeing her with short hair that the sight of her startled him. A camera hung from her neck as her emerald green jumpsuit caught the attention of everybody within eye-shot. Coming up to Iris, she gave her a quick kiss, smiling as she turned to face Barry.

     Glancing down, Barry found the matching wedding band on Erin's left hand, raising his brows slightly. He hadn't known that Iris was into girls. Well, on this Earth, she was at least.

     "I saw the news. You okay, Barry?" Erin asked, looping her arm around her wife's waist, pulling her close as she stared at the boy curiously. He hastily nodded, pushing his glasses up again as he failed to formulate a coherent response. Both Erin and Iris's watches began whirring, along with countless people in the CCPD, as the elevator doors rang open.

     "What's going on?" Barry questioned, and the lead detective looked up.

     "The metahuman app is going— CCPD! Put your hands up!" Like everyone else, Iris swiftly pulled out her gun and held it up.

     Barry turned his head to see Caitlin, who most certainly did not look like his Caitlin, and Ronnie, who was supposed to be dead. Long, icy white hair cascaded down Caitlin's back as she stepped forward, her dark blue heels clicking against the marble floor profoundly. "So, which one of you morons is in the wrong universe?" she asked; her voice held an icy tone to it and was amplified, the sound of it causing goosebumps to trail down people's spines. Ronnie was in his Firestorm form, his eyes glowing a flaming red color.

     Caitlin pressed her cobalt blue lips together firmly, her bright blue eyes scanning the precinct. "Hmm? Show of hands. Don't be shy."

     Ronnie glanced around the room, his eyes lingering on the brown-haired man for a second longer before he looked to his wife.