"Looks like you seem to be cozy enough Marlene!" I shot back. I knew for a fact that she had quite a big thing for Sirius. She must have been thrilled about the seating arrangements. However it wasn't fair of me to say so. I apologized with my eyes immediately and Sirius just looked away awkwardly.

And then, Sirius the player-and-heart-breaker-professional black blushed! He blushed so much that James mentioned it to him. Publicly. Which, made me feel bad for Sirius because the same this had just happened to me.

"Padfoot, mate, you look like a tomato. It looks like Snivillous hit you with that painting curse. You could be covered in eggs and our face would fry them. I am not joking! It is hilarious! Am I right Moony, Wormtail? I mean just look at him Lils!" James shouted. Sirius looked irritated.

"Aw, the little baby is angry!" James teased. Sirius let out a weird growling sound. I knew James shouldn't have said those things, and I didn't know why he did. But Sirius looked really mad. Unreasonably mad. He slid Marlene off his lap and onto the seat and stood up laying his wand on her lap.

James did the same to me while Remus and Peter both covered their eyes. Taking the hint and following the suit so did Alice and Mary, however Marlene and I were interested and confused about what was happening.

It felt really weird, because they were actions like members of opposing gangs. Last I checked, they weren't in gangs. Oh my gosh! They're in gangs now! Holy crap, I was sitting on a gang members lap! Do they kill for that? How much time do I have left?

Stop being stupid, they probably are just being boys, said the voice again. Darn it, it would have been cool to have mob connections.

"Boys?" Asked Marlene questioningly. They completely ignored her, (rude!) and began slowly circling each other. They were sizing each other up and slowly bringing their clenched fists to defensive positions in front of them. Obviously, this was not something they were doing the first time.

"Ahhhh!" Roared Sirius pouncing on James. James fell onto the floor, and when he stood up he aimed a punch to Sirius's left ear, Sirius dodged it and threw a punch at James's chest. It landed on him, and sounded gross. Not gonna lie, it sounded like a fat man cannon balling into a vat of mashed potatoes. James rolled away, and then stood.

He lunged at Sirius, Who crossed his arms in an x for a defensive block. Marlene and I looked at each other in horror and then turning quickly to look at the boys. Remus, Peter, Alice, and Mary were stealing peeks at the fight through their fingers.

About two seconds later James had a bloody nose and Sirius and a black eye. I finally gathered my senses. I stood up and drew my wand whole the boys stood waiting to pounce on each other, panting and I heard Sirius give a dog-like Growl. Honestly, hold the drama please, you aren't a freaking dog.

"PROTEGO!" I cried just as they leaped forward. They were thrown backwards, away from each other. They both looked at me and began glaring at me, and each other. To their protests, I dragged James to the corridor to patch him up, because I remember reading that when males fight, you have to break eye contact and they'll calm down. If it's a female fight you don't get involved because you might get hurt too.

I ignored them and began healing their various abrasions. I soon realized this was going to take a lot more than what I could do on my own. I motioned to Remus to come and help me. He nodded and walked over to Sirius. We were trying to find all of the bruises. There was a surprising amount of them from 15 seconds of intense fighting. James was out in the corridor lying on his back. He was bleeding through the blow to his chest. I shivered before saying something that I knew he would take the wrong way.

"Take off your shirt potter!" I ordered. James obliged, winking cheekily. I had to restrain my eyes from sliding down his torso. I guess that quidditch gives you some nice abs. I had to distract myself, So drawing my eyes away I began to heal all of his cuts. Once that was done,