Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while, I have just been really busy lately. But my goal is to write a new chapter every week.

DISCLAIMER!!! ALL CHARACTERS BELING TO THE FABULOUS JKR BECAUSE SHE IS THE QUEEN. I came up with the plot on my own, however, she came up with the following parts; James plays seeker, falling in love seventh year, and all characters.

So yeah. Here it is. Oh and this is dedicated to @hp_heart because she is like! the supreme hp account. Follow her on insta!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter five

"I think they're in here" I said hearing the familiar voices of my Best friends. However there were male voices as well. I shrugged, knowing the marauders were already in there, and Potter opened the door for me.

"LILY!" Screamed three voices and I was engulfed in a hug.

"Marlene, Alice , Mary! I haven't seen you all summer!" I cried happily as they let go. I examined the room and saw all four marauders sitting comfortably in the six seated compartment.

"When did you guys decide to join us?" I asked, smiling.

"Once we figured you were on the train but not sitting with us we went looking for you. Sirius said you were here, so now we are too." Marlene grinned.

"Wait, there aren't enough seats, are there?" Asked Alice counting. I looked around, assessing the situation. Alice and Mary took the two remaining seats leaving me and Marlene awkwardly standing in the middle of the room. Maybe I shouldn't have spent so much time assessing the situation.

"Looks like we will have to make sacrifices lily," said Marlene surveying the four boys."who wouldn't mind the one of us sitting on their lap?" She questioned. Peter let out an odd squeak, Remus looked a little uncomfortable. James was trying to suppress a grin and before I could say anything Sirius had pulled me onto his lap. I rolled my eyes, squirming to get off.

"I can take care of you likykins!" He said happily. I rolled my eyes, and socked his arm.

"Yeah right. I'd have to be dead." I laughed. Sirius faked offense and shoved me onto the floor. I landed with a thump, and winced. Marlene gracefully sat herself on Sirius's lap, and sent a wink his way. I rolled my eyes, and stood up, brushing myself off.

"Looks like there's no more seats left..." I trailed off, hoping that they would let me leave. I couldn't bare the embarrassment of sitting on Potter's lap.

"Well lily, that leaves you and James!" Said Mary grinning broadly. I sent a death glare at her. I didn't know how to approach James to you know, sit on him. Luckily, if you could say that, he reached out one arm, and wrapped it around my waist gently. He gave it a slight tug, and I plopped down on his lap. For a while I sat stiffly on his knees. But that became really uncomfortable, so I slid back and leaned against him.

I risked a glance up at him, and he was grinning wildly and blushing. I looked back down, suddenly becoming very interested in my fingers. He cautiously slung one arm around my shoulder making it go diagonally down and ending curved around my middle. Normally I would have slapped him, But I was too tired.

Oh really? We both know that you are just fine sitting here, Said a voice in my head. I blushed at the thought. Unfortunately Marlene saw.

"What is this? Lily Evans seems to be blushing, is it because a certain someone is holding her?" She teased. I blushed an even deeper shade of red. I was embarrassed because she was right. It was awkward, because I have been telling him for years not to talk to me, and here I am, sitting on his lap.