"No." He said backing me.

"Come on. We said taking slow not starting afresh. Just one kiss and I'll go to bed."

He didn't say anything but the fact that he wasn't looking at me gave me courage and I stepped closer placing my hands on his shoulder.

"No sex." ehh. "Just one kiss. I'll even stay in the couch while you take the bed."

He turned to me and I knew I have won. "One kiss?"

I smiled, "Sure." I ran my hands from his shoulder done his hand, again and again as I tried and succeeded in losing his tense posture. He knows I'm seducing him but instead of bolting off, he's still here. I have a freaking hard on for crying out loud. So I'm guessing it's 75 to 25. 75 percent of him wants me the way I want him right now, and that little 25 is nagging at him.

Time to defeat the huns.

I tilted his head up and meet his lips with mine. I went slowly at first but that lasted all but two seconds. My hands held him tightly against as my fingers itched to explore. I sucked on his bottom lip hard until he moaned loudly, a little nibbling and soon my tongue found his, melding together in a heated kiss. The pressure built in my jeans and I ground into him, a moan slipping out my lips-

- then I released him, panting. His closed eyes popped open and I refrained from pumping my fist up as we looked at each other. I ran my hand through my hair. "Just one kiss, right?"

"Yea."

Our eyes never left each other as we both nodded. I stepped closer. "Goodnight."

He did the same, "Goodnight."

Then he jumped me, our lips crashing together as the kiss picked up from where we left off. I could feel his own bulge and he could feel mine as his hand slipped through my waistband, touching him like only him can. I had to bite on my lip as I pulled his clothes off, trying not to tear them off. I stepped off my pants and Flynn wasn't on the ground anymore, rather his legs were firmly trapped around my waist, back against the wall as I thrust into his hand that still held me.

"Oh God." I moaned, biting, nibbling and sucking on his neck as white spots exploded behind my closed lids.

I have no idea how we finally made it to my bed but Flynn was sprawled on it, looking up at me with his beautiful eyes as I pulled his last clothing off him. Then I was hovering above him as our lips found their selves and we kissed and kissed and kissed. I trialed kisses down his chest, stomach and navel and when I touched him, he became a panting mess, calling my name breathlessly.

His legs were already pulled apart and my fingers found cheeks, slipping in as I prepared him. I loved the way he held onto me tightly, like I was the one holding him, like if he let go he'd fall. His nails bit into my skin and he moaned into my neck. When neither of us could take it anymore, I slipped into him, past his tight ring until I was buried in him. We stayed still for a moment and when he moved, I did too.

*-*-*

The only sounds in the room was our sharp breaths, his pounding heart beat and mine too. I pulled the blanket over us when he shivered and held him closer to me.

"Just one kiss, right?" He finally said and we laughed.

I pulled him closer, if that's even possible. "I love it when you make me chase after you, you know."

"And I love it when you turn into a master seducer. I thought I was the desperate one in this relationship."

I kissed his shoulder. "I'm happy you now know better."