მეცამეტე

Taehyung was walking down the hall,he was in home he just stopped talking with his bunny and now he was just wondering around,it was pretty tense in his house,his mother came from busan and his father will come in few weeks too,jimin is still kinda angry even through not that much anymore and Mrs.park got to know about taehyung's relationship with min's son and also that jimin wants to have friendship with min's gang,their mum didn't had that much of the bad reaction but dad? Mr.park is tough man,no one knows what he will do.

So yeah,taehyung feels pretty damn tense too and isn't in going outside mood,only thing left to do is walking around in their house,going in every room,explore them,he always loved doing it especially in this house,originally this house there he and his hyungs live was his grandmother's,their real house was huger and had woods around it,of course explore that house was more exciting but he couldn't do it freely because of all the nannies and guards around him but this house was different,he and jimin would visit their grandma two or three times in a month and even through it wasn't that exciting they would make up some stories and games and would play them without guards or nannies because grandy hated them,it always felt like a freedom coming here even then they were teens,it was good but then their grandy died and then jimin was 18 he stopped coming here because of the more intense training,it wasn't that good coming here anymore and that why taehyung started almost living with jungkook in that shitty hotel,it wasn't shitty actually it had five stars but he and his bunny liked to call it like that then jimin became leader and their parents left,he and jimin moved out from that house to here and designed it to their liking with jin hyung and it looked like a good start but it wasn't,with his brother almost always in their warehouse and Jin hyung with him and Taehyung in that hotel it wasn't good,of course it had its good moments but still pretty shitty and now you would think it should be better but it is not,he doesn't know what gonna happen and his hyungs are tense not just old ones no new ones too and its bad,taehyung would like it to be better than this but it's not and only thing he can do is walk around this house there he lived for two years,this sucks.

Finally he got close to end of hall,there is room,jimin calls it sun room his brother loves this room more than he loves his own room and taehyung has to say that it's beautiful.

 Today is sunny day even through its end of the summer and it's pretty cold these days,taehyung decided that he should stop his exploring and just sit on the couch,so he stepped in and closed door behind him,he sat down on the couch with his Gucci...

Today is sunny day even through its end of the summer and it's pretty cold these days,taehyung decided that he should stop his exploring and just sit on the couch,so he stepped in and closed door behind him,he sat down on the couch with his Gucci robe and tried to get comfortable,looking out from the white windows,he again understood why jimin loved this room it was beautiful with all the light shining down on the trees and their garden he could see his mother reading book on the chair outside with his blonde hair constantly getting in her way because of the wind what also moved trees and flowers around.it was so pretty,so pretty that taehyung got his phone out and stood up and got close to the window to take picture of his beautiful mother sitting like white witch in her garden-of course it's pretty-taehyung said while looking at the picture and sitting back on sofa but suddenly his phone screen changed and ringing sound filled room,"my scary brother in-low who wants my brothers beautiful ass" was written on the screen-I should change his name before yoongi finds it,well.....whatever-taehyung said before answering it-sup hyung?-taehyung said with smug smile on his lips,already imagining yoongi's grumpy frown-don't sup hyung?me taehyung,it's fucking early to cringe-taehyung chuckled at this,yoongi seemed that he woke up right now that meant it was tough night in the work-it's not cringy hyung and what are you smoking?,it's almost four o'clock-taehyung said knowing really well his hyung was fucking ready to sleep again-fuck you okey some deep shit decided it was good idea to stole from me and I had to show him that it wasn't,like I fucking enjoy wasting my bullets on them especially now-taehyung smiled at this it wasn't full smile it was more like I already got used of this talk and it almost doesn't hurts anymore smile-what about "now" hyung what is happening now?-taehyung heard yoongi's annoyed huff before older said-stop screwing around you know what I am talking about-younger had full smile on now-sorry hyung,he is better it's have been weeks and he knows truth now but I think it would be good to come and talk to him.it will better for both of you-he could see yoongi's big relieved smile even from phone-okey good...well I...I should come right?
-that what I told you-taehyung chuckled his hyung was funny then shy or happy or shocked-yeah yeah I will come and talk to him but I will not forget to punch that smirk of off your face
-HYUNG-taehyung whined his smirk gone but it was late his hyung already hang up-hyung-he whined again with pout on,his hyung wouldn't really punch him but would surely tease him or annoy him-aaaah that evil dwarf-taehyung almost slapped his mouth then he released what he said but before he could do more Jin called from behind the door-it's lunch time and Jiminie came back,come downstairs you little weirdo
-okey!-he shouted back before standing up and getting out from sun room with his phone in his hands.