მეცხრე

Min's household

It was already 5 o'clock and everyone in min's household had eaten their dinner,so that meant that now yoongi was out doing his gang job,Jungkook was in his room probably playing overwatch,hoseok didn't really knew there namjoon was,he was being p...

It was already 5 o'clock and everyone in min's household had eaten their dinner,so that meant that now yoongi was out doing his gang job,Jungkook was in his room probably playing overwatch,hoseok didn't really knew there namjoon was,he was being pretty strange and no one really knew what was going in namjoon's mind but hobi is sure that they will get to know what is happening soon and hobi he is just sitting here at the bar and is drinking his self made cocktail and also is trying to call taehyung who became part of their family with jimin and Jin because of that two brat and if you asking who is he talking about,of course about taehyung and jungkook,they made everyone shook especially their parents with their relationship and of course their family is doing everything so they can be happy and by doing everything I mean that yoongi is giving up on his sleep by accepting to go in a night club with everyone.hobi had the idea that before they go to the vocation together,they should meet each other so there won't be any awkwardness,jungkook liked that idea,joon said yes with hobi may add "I am not here" look on his face and yoongi also said yes with "I don't really want to go face" which may hobi also add changed to excited look when Jungkook said that jimin would also come.so yes today everyone is going clubbing,hobi already told yoongi there he should come and now tries to call taehyung but that boy isn't answering his phone,hobi thinks that maybe he can't hear it or really doesn't cares about first impression to his future husband's favorite hyung,hobi isn't someone who gets angry easily or impatient so he doesn't cares about then boy answers his phone-hello?-and finally after fourteenth call taehyung answered with really sleepy voice like he just woke up-hi I am hoseok,jungkook's hyung-he could hear some shuffling from other line also little nervous "shit" from taehyung and then-oh sorry,I was sleeping and didn't answered your calls-hobi just laughed at boys nervousness-calm down daddy,it's alright-hobi again laughed like crazy when he heard taehyung shouting-what the fucking holly shitty fuck-hobi just couldn't really stop his laughing,messing with this boy was so funny,but he really didn't wanted to make boy freak out so he said with calm voice-okey,okey sorry,I was just teasing you,taetae and please not swearing in front of me I don't need another yoongi in my life-he could hear little whine from taehyung-but hyung i didn't deserved that teasing-at this hobi smirked saying-you just made hyung wait for half hour and this is first time we are speaking last time I saw you,you the unconscious and I was trying to climb down the leader carefully while I had you in my hands-hobi said before drinking his cocktail-I don't remember shit,hyung but thank you-taehyung said,now with calm voice-it's nothing,now why I called you-hobi said with smiley face-I through that it would be better if we would meet each other before going to vocation together and by we i mean everyone like me,you,kookie,yoongi,jimin,Jin and joonie.it would be really cool-while saying this namjoon came in the room and sat at chair what was in front of coffee table and all this time he hadn't pulled his head up from his phone,hobi really wanted to know who he was texting too-that great idea,I will tell Jin hyung and will text jimin he is out doing some work,we will come just text me adress and time-hobi smiled,satisfied with answer-okey,bye bye taetae-he could hear little chuckle from taehyung who then said-bye bye hyung-with this hoseok ended his phone call,immediately texting taehyung adress and time,he wanted to drink more cocktail but there wasn't anything in his glass so he gave up with his drink and looked at namjoon,who of course was in his phone-don't you gonna tell me who you are texting all the time?-hobi asked while standing and sitting down at the chair next to joon-why should I?-he got answer from namjoon,thank god at least he still can hear voices from real world-maybe because I am your friend?-hobi said while playing with namjoon's silver hair-nah I am fine like this-namjoon said while not even looking up-you are being rude-hobi said more like shouted while making more weird noises,namjoon again didn't looked up just said-shut the fuck up,hobi I am trying to concentrate-at this hobi just brutally Stand up while screaming-YOU SWORE!-at this namjoon did really looked up looking really shook because he fucking swore next to hoseok who hated it and tended to be overly crazy and overreacting when it happens namjoon just said-I swore?-didn't really knowing to what to say more because even if he tried hobi would start screaming saying something about "filthy bastards"-yes you swore and I know why-hobi said while pointing finger at him,joon just asked-you know?-and hobi just shouted-yes,i know-and then with more calm but still scandalized voice he said-yoongi hyung is bad influence at you,you need to spent more time with me,so we are going in gym-namjoon just widened his eyes more-why?-hobi just smiled-because it's energizing-namjoon already could feel pain in his muscles-I don't want to-he said with serious and pained face-you are gonna fucking leave that fucking phone on that fucking coffee table and will fucking come in our fucking gym before I will break your fucking neck,Kim fucking dickhead namjoon-hobi was panting,you can't blame him it's not easy to shout this many words in rap style-okey-namjoon said while placing his phone at coffee table and standing up,already ready to do everything man in front of him would tell him,he knows it's not good to trigger,already triggered hoseok more.