Are You Calling Me A Sinner?

Start from the beginning

"Ok, I believe you" he smiles.

I huff and turn towards him. "Sometimes you can be such an asshole Kim Taehyung"

I storm out of his office and head to my desk.

Sitting down, I try to calm my nerves when I see Jimin approaching.

"Oh jeez, what'd I do now?" He jokes heading into Taeyhung's office and shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Hey Jimin, Have a seat"

"What's up, how you doing?" Jimin reaches over and gives Tae a friendly hand shake.

Shaking his head..."I honestly don't know man. You want to tell me what happened last night with you and Ivy?"

Jimin smiles.."C'mon.. You know it's not like that. She came over to watch some Infinity Challenge, we drank some and fell asleep. That's all that happened. Honestly. I'm your longest friend man. Your brother, I wouldn't do that to you."

"She's dangerous Jimin"

"Nah, why don't you give her a chance"

"You should of seen her yesterday, with Seokjin, he was all over her. He's asking her to lunch, I don't know if she's going or not."

"Wait.. Are you two a thing?" Jimin asked stopping me in my tracks...

Rolling my eyes. "I don't know, How do I know I can trust her?"

"Tae, you having those nightmares again?"

Nodding yes, I rub at my forehead.

"And the headaches still I take it?"

"Yeah"

"Why don't you go in and talk to someone?, I'm sure once you release those demons about your past. You'll be able to trust women.. Like Ivy... You don't think she's worth it?"

"I don't know man, maybe I need to just back off a bit."

"Well, Whatever you do I'm behind you. But.. Someone will snatch her up if it's not you, and I see how it bothers you when someone is around her"

Jimin stands and walks around to give me a hug. I really do appreciate his friendship even though I don't show him enough.

I need to figure out what I'm going to do. I know right now I need to head out for an hour or so to take care of some business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin makes his way out of Taehyung's office and gives me a wink.

Following him Taehyung walks out of his office and stops at my door way.
"Miss Ryan, I'm stepping out for an hour or so can you please cancel my 10:00?"

"Of course" I carry on working but he just stands there for a minute without saying anything.

"Ok see you in a bit" he says and he's gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where the hell did I put my key fob I say to myself looking through my purse, outside after lunch.

"Ivy?"

I spin to see Taehyung standing behind me.

"You scared me"

"I'm sorry how I acted yesterday and earlier. I was an asshole like you said. Can you forgive me?"

He hands me a big box.