6

Trigger Warning
"What the hell Peter?" Tony asked once they got in the car.

"What?"

"You know what."

"You know I've been in juvie twice, why is this such a shock?"

"Because you were never put in juvie for stealing," Tony said softly.

"And tha...that's not the point. I had no money to buy clothes!"

"Wait when was this?"

"I don't know, like a year ago," Peter said looking away from him.

Tony just sighed and started the car.

When they got home Peter threw out the clothes that were ripped and too big which was all but one hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and replaced it with the new clothes he got. Which was more than he'd had before.

"That seems better," Tony said smiling.

"You still didn't need to spend so much."

"It was hardly anything, kid."

"Well...thank you," Peter said smiling.

"No problem," Tony said sitting on Peter's desk chair as Steve walked to the door.

"Just come to say bye, I'm going to meet Bucky for a couple drinks," Steve said looking at Peters unicorn teddy and smiled.

Peter noticed and realised what he was smiling at. "I got it from Wade for christmas."

"You know for people who say your not boyfriends, you both act like it, you've been on a first date and he kissed you the other day. What actually going on there?" Steve asked smiling.

"We..both like each other and there was a time not to long ago we gave it a shot but figured out that we were better as friends."

"Wait he kissed you?" Tony asked he was in full on dad mode.

"...Yes. It's not like it's the first tim...I feel like I'm not making this any better am I?" Peter asked looking at Steve who started to shake his head before he left.

Tony just looked at him and smiled, "I could tell there was some kind of history between you two. But I think he still likes you."

"And I still like him. But like I said we're better as friends," Peter said sitting on his bed.

"I get that don't worry kid, you'll find someone who's right for you," Tony said smiling.

"Yeah lets hope you and pops don't kill him," Peter said smiling, a real smile which made Tony a lot happier. 

"I doubt Steve would," Tony said laughing.

"So you would?"

"Maybe."

Peter just laughed slightly before dropping his smile. "I am sorry though. About last night and now getting kicked out of school."

"It's alright kid. After everything you've been through it's understandable. But Peter, we're not sending you back and we definitely aren't gonna hurt you I promise. You can trust us, I understand that might take you a while but we're here," Tony said smiling at him.

"I'm trying to trust you, both of you," Peter said smiling back.

"I'd say I'll make dinner but the last time I done that I nearly set fire to the kitchen so we can get pizza or something?"

"I'm not really hungry," Peter lied smiling.

"Yeah I don't believe that, I'm gonna order a large to share and we can watch a film downstairs?"