Greatings

Identity
Name:Kim Y/N
Birthday:April 10 1997
Family:Your Mom Died Cause She Got Killed
Your Dad Left You When You Were 3 And Puts You In a orphan
Job:Gangster Boss
Status:Single

It was Night time....I was running away from the other gangsters you tried and contact your men but there's no servers here....

???:Aha! We Caught You!
You Looked Around And Ambers Man Were Surrounding you......you counted how much were they, there were 15 men and 4 girl behind Amber.

You Smirked At Them With A Fearless Look...
Y/N:You Really Think You Can Cachet me?
*you laughed at them*
They were looking at you giving that "seriously" look on there faces...

Amber:Are you done know? You know I can kill you any minute now right!
Y/N:So Then Kill Me...I don't mind if you shot one or a couple bullets at me....

Amber looked at you and smile's at you
While you roll your eyes cause you can't stand that smile on her face...
Amber:As You Wish! Boys Guns up and shot her! *laughs*

Ambers Man:um...Boss there's no bullets in our guns...
Amber:WHAT YOU DINT FILLED UP YOUR GUNS BEFORE COMING HERE!
Ambers Man:Boss Before We Were Her We Already Filled Each Guns Up...

Y/N:Looking For These? *Pulls Out All Are Missing Bullets from your pocket*
Amber:HOW DID YOU DO THAT!
Y/N:Before I became a gangster I Learn some stuff that you wouldn't understand.....did you ever heard of magic before?

Amber:ARRRHHHHH......GET HERE!
As Soon as Amber Said That All Of My Men Were There To Protect me......
Y/N:Kill Her Men And Bring Her To My Seller....
Your Men:YES BOSS!

You walked away during From the scene and you went home....
Y/N:Erika I'm Home!
Erika:WHERE WERE YOU THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS SO WORRIED FOR YOU Y/N!
{Btw Erika is your best friend and has been on your side since the first time you started to become a gangster boss}

Y/N:Erika you don't need to worry for me I can take care of my self.....
You walked away and headed straight to the bar.....
Erika:You Know What I Need You To Hear Me For Once You Never Hear Me!
*You Ignored And keep drinking your drink*
Erika Took the drink from your hand and she drink it in one shot.....

Y/N:You know you can just order the same Drink as Me You don't need to take my'n
Erika:YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW FOR ONCE!
*She Scream*
Y/N:Okay Okay Just don't scream again your gonna make my ear drums hurt....
Erika:You Know....I Heard That Mister Jacob Neon Has 20M in His bank account.....
Y/N:And How Did You Know about that...
Erika:I Hacked His Bank Account So I can see how much money he has....

Y/N:I'm in treat from you idea......But I can Rob His Bank Account Today Or Tomorrow Maybe Next Week....
Erika:Why? *She Asked*
Y/N:I have more jobs then just rob people....
Your Men:Boss We She's In The Sell.
Y/N:Bring Me The 2 Pills.....and Erika bring me the waters don't forget to give me the safe one and hers the poison one....
Erika:Got It Y/N

*You Walked Over To The Sellers*

Y/N:Oh Look Who We Have Here!
Amber:AHHHHH.....BICTH LET ME GO!
Y/N:Chair!
One of your Men gives you a chair and a table.
Your men Placed The Pills On the table,and Erika give you the water.

Y/N:Look Kitten You Can Only Pick One...You would either survive or die, choose wisely Kitten.
Amber:I'm Taking The Blue Pill.
Y/N:As you wish.....
You Started To Take the pill that amber dint choose and then you smirk after seeing ambers head on the table, your men checked if she actually died.

Your Men:She's dead Boss.
Y/N:Good Now Barry Her even though I don't have mercy on people I still have a little respect for them....NOW BARRY HER!
Your men nodded and left the scene to burry Amber.

You also Walked Out Of The scene and went to your room and got to bed.

                         *End of episode 01*