Chapter 11

A/N:My phone 📱 broke so I had to get a new one. When I got a new one I didn't get the Wattpad app,because on the Wattpad app I'm always sighned in and my cousin looks at my stuff on it.Also my mom told me I couldn't.Wattpad won't let me write in bold without the app. Here's the update. FYI if this gets 20 votes by tomorrow I'll update tomorrow.

................reader's POV.............

Harry is over the book incedent. I thought I'd lose my first and best friend.He's also my first crush.

This sounds like one of those fanfictions on the Internet.

Today is the day they would figure out who Nickluos Flamel is .

I'm going to tell them before Hermione learns it in the book.

We're in the library and I say. "Nicklaus Flamel invented the Philosphers Stone." "Y/N I was jut about to say that." Hermione says. "Well I've known that since I was (Whatever age you were when you figured it out. Unless it was after you were 11 just put 8 if it was)" I say. "Bloody Hell Y/N.Why didn't you tell us?" Ron asks. "You don't believe me about it being Quirell not Snape. Pay back." I say.

Later that day a girl fell out of the sky like me. Was she sucked into the book?

She ran to me and said"Y/N I came to warn you there's someone after you. I don't know when they'll come,but when they come it will be terrible. They're worse than lord Voldemort. Learn to use the necklace. It's powers. It's forms." As soon as she said that she disappeared again. Leaving nothing,but a hair clip with a note. The note said

Take the hair clip. Never take it off. The danger may just come when you take it off.It shows who you are. Even if you don't know all of who you are.

The hair clip looked like this

I put it I my hair.

What necklace did she mean?

Wait maybe the necklace Harry gave me.

It looked magical.

Is it like Sofia the first's amulet?(A/N Sofia the first is on in the family room and I'm thinking about it.)

I go to my room and grab it .