Chapter Three:The sorting hat.

I hope you like the chapter.

...................Y/N's POV ...................
Today's the day of the sorting ceremony.I didn't ride on the train since I didn't have to.I wonder what house I'll be in.I hope Gryffindor.I'm standing beside Professor Mcgonagall right now.The other first years are walking up the steps right now.Mcgonagall gives her speech.I walk over to Harry and say "Hi." "Hey Y/N this is -" Harry says me cutting him off. "Ronald Weasley or other words Ron Weasley." "How did you know my name?" Ron asks. "Magic." I say. "She knew my name before I told her and that was her answer when I asked her how she knew." Harry says. "So the rumors are true.Harry Potter and Y/N L/N have come to Hogwarts." Draco Malfoy say. There are a lot of 'Oohs.' And "ahhs.' "Those two are-" Malfoy says being cut off by me. "Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle.Then you're Draco Malfoy." I say. "How did you know?" He asks. Ron chuckles at his name. "Think my names funny?No need to ask your red hair,freckles.Your obviously a Weasley.Don't go going around with the wrong sort.I can help you there." He say.Then puts his hands out for us to shake."I don't know about other people ,but I don't go going around being friends with spoiled,stuck up,snobby,pureblooded ,guts.Especially if they insult my friends."     I say. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself." Says Harry. Then Professor Mcgonagall hits him with a scroll."Were ready for you now." Professor Mcgonagall says. We walk through the doors.I end up walking beside Hermione. "It isn't actually the sky .It's just a spell." I say to her already knowing she knows. "I know.I read it in Hogwarts a history.I'm -" she says being cut off by me. "Hermione Granger.Your Hermione Granger." "How did you know my name?" She asks. "Magic." I say. I don't pay attention already knowing who is going where. "Y/N L/N." Says Professor Mcgonagall.I walk up and sit on the stool. It says "Ahh.Very smart.You'd make a great Ravenclaw.Your also very kind.Hufflepuff would be good for you.Though courage is present in you.Gryffindor would like you.Ypur cunning as well.Slytherin would be happy to have you.Hmm. " "What house am I going to be in?" I ask.After 20 minutes Mcgonagall takes the hat off my head."I'm not done." It says.Then she puts it back on my head. "Grypuclawerin!" It yells. "What?Am I in all 4 houses or something?" I ask. It nods yes.Or it lest moves like it  was nodding yes. "Ms.L/N will be in all 4 houses.Be allowed in all 4 common rooms ,be allowed to sit at all the tables, and will have a bedroom that connects to all 4 common rooms." Says Dumbledore.I walk to the Gryffindor.I sit beside Hermione and directly infront  of  Harry.We talk for a while I turn my head when Sir Nicklous pulled his head off.Dumbledore took me to the room I'd be staying in.It was decorated differently then the other rooms.It looked like this.

It looked like this

It's ginormous.I love it.

I hope you liked the chapter.