Chapter one:Sucked into a book.

I hope you like my story.Here are some things to know.
Y/N means Your name
Y/M/N means Your Middle name
L/N means Last name
F/C means favorite color
H/C means hair color
H/L means Hair length
E/C means Eye color
S/T means skin tone
F/F means favorite food          

M/N means Mother's name 

F/N means farther's name 

F/B means favorite breakfast 

............Your POV...............
I'm Y/N M/N L/N.I live with my evil step parents who hurt me a lot.I have bruises and burns all over my body.I have H/L ,H/C hair and E/C eyes.I have S/T skin.It is July the 28 Th..My step parents are drinking with their friends.I'm reading a Harry Potter book and looking at the key necklace that I found in an envelope with my name on it."I wish I could be in the world of Harry Potter." I say.All of a sudden a portal appears."Ahh!" I yell.Soon it sucks me in.I fall out of the sky and soon pass out when I hit the ground.When I wake up I'm in what looks like the hospital wing at Hogwarts.What looks like Professor Snape,Professor Mcgonagall,Professor Sprout,Masam Pompfrey,and Professor Mcgonagall."Wh where am I?" I ask.Mcgonagall I geust looks down. "She's awake." She says. They all look at me. "Where am I?" I ask again. Starting to get worried."Hogwarts school of witch craft of wizardry." Says Dumbledore. "But that's only in the books." I say. "Ahh a fan of the books." Says Dumbledore. "Yes." I say. "Well it's all real." He says.."Why am I here?" I ask.Hoping someone will know. "We don't know." Says Dumbledore.I'm guessing it's summer since no students are here."I never told you my name.My names Y/N M/N L/N." I say. For a slight moment everyone's eyes widen. "What is it ?" I ask. "Y/N,your from our world." Says Dumbledore. His blue eyes twinkling with his half moon specticals. "What do you mean?" I ask.All the Professors have left by now. "Y/N you were born here.Harry's the  boy who lived and your the girl who lived." Says Dumbledore."That's impossible." I say. "Y/N your a witch." Dumbledore says.After a while I believe him.Tgat explains the lighting bolt scar on my neck.I learned this would be Harry's first year or Harry Potter and The Philosphers stone.Harry is still living with the Dursley's. Hagrid is going to take me to Diagon Alley in a few days.He's also going to pick Harry up on the way.Yay.

I hope you liked the chapter and blood status doesn't matter.You can be a pure blood or you can be a half blood.I don't care.You just can't be a muggle born .For obvious reasoning. Bye.👋👋👋.