Chapter six:Learning how to play quiditch

I hope you like  the chapter.

.................Your POV..............
Oliver Woods teaching me and Harry how to play quiditch.Well Harry.I of course already know. "Quiditch is easy enough to understand -" Oliver says being cut off by me."There are 7 players on a team.3 chasers what I am who try to throw the qauffell through the hoops.The keeper you who defends the hoops.The beater Fred and George who hit the Buldgers.Tgen the seeker Harry who tries to catch the snitch.If he catches it he wins." I say. "How did you know?" He asks. "Y/N know everything." Says Harry. "No I don't.Now when are you and Oliver going to put the chest thingy down and Oliver show us the balls?Well Harry.I already know what they look like.The snitch is the small yellow one.The Qauffle is the biggest brown ones. The Buldgers are the ones he'd in by a chain." I say. They set it down and Oliver opens it. "Do you get what Y/N's said so far?" Oliver asks. "I think so.What are those?" Harry asks pointing at the bolsgers. "I told you earlier there Buldgers." I say. Oliver hands Harry bat and les the Buldger out.It flies off then it starts coming back. "It's coming back." Says Oliver. Harry hits it. "Not bad Potter you'd make a fair beater and L/N I think you may be the next Quiditch captain when I graduate." Say Oliver. Me and Harry both smile from ear to ear.Then he gets out the snitch. "This Pottr is what I want you to focus on." Oliver tells Harry. "I like it." Harry says. "You like it now just wait it's wicked fast." Says Oliver. "What do I do with it?" Asks Harry. "You catch it.If you catch it Gryffindor wins." I say."I thought you stopped telling him everything.And why are you here if you know how to play quiditch?" He asks. "Because I was told to come and be here." I say.