"It was so exciting. It was an awesome opportunity. You guys seem to be doing pretty well as well, with your first single and that magazine cover shoot." The two of you discussed the bands as the boys came in.

"Y/N!" Malcolm grinned as he squeezed you in a hug followed by one from Jack.

"It's good to see you boys. I'll introduce you to the band." You ignore Finn, not even acknowledging his existence. Ayla, Trixie and Juliet all glance at each other knowingly. "Boys, this is my band, Hellfire. This is our bassist and back-up vocalist, Trixie," The blonde waves, a giggle escaping her rosy lips. "Our drummer, Luke." Luke nods at the boys in a friendly manner. "Our keyboard player, Juliet." Juliet blows a joking kiss. "And I'm lead vocals and guitar." You could feel Finn's eyes burning into you and your heart ached. "Hellfire, this is Calpurnia; Ayla, Jack, Malcolm and Finn." His name almost got caught in your throat, but you managed to force yourself to say it. His eyes shone like they always did and his messy curls, which had grown a lot, were shoved under a beanie that you'd bought him for his sixteenth birthday. You always loved his hair long, even when his mother scolded him about growing it out so much. The thought made your heart ache as you remember ruffling his hair and playing with it when you'd cuddle. "They're also opening for the band tonight." You turn your attention back to your band mates, ignoring the feeling of Finn's eyes on you.

"We'll help you set up and then we can chat." Trixie offers and we all go out the back to their van. A hand on your shoulder stops you and the action makes you freeze as the others exit, not noticing. You turn to see Finn, whose hand is no longer on your shoulder, but grabbing your hand. You yank your hand away from him, your face turning red and your stomach spinning internally like a washing machine.

"What do you want? Can't you see we're trying to set up?" Your voice came out a lot softer than you wanted and you cursed your soft spot for the boy. He stares at you, making you feel unnerved. You turn away from him again, bending down to hook up your amp.

"I have something to give you." Finn breaks the silence and your heart leaps, it was the first time you'd heard his voice in a whole year — not since that day. Well, in person at least. You'd seen his interviews for his acting gigs and for the band, but it felt different this time, facing him.

"What are you talking about, Wolfhard?" You tried to sound rude, but it sounded more hurt than anything. You refused to say his name again — it stung your mouth like sin. You hear him walk toward you again.

"Just close your eyes." You stiffen as his breath touches your ear. You wanted to turn around and shove him, but you were scared. You weren't sure of exactly what.

"Wh-"

"Please, Y/N." He begs and you sigh, knowing even now that you couldn't refuse him when he begged like that. You nod, not saying anything before closing your eyes. You feel something rest on your neck and his fingers grace your skin. You hear him move away, giving you enough room to turn around. You open your eyes and touch the necklace. You immediately knew what it was and you felt tears prick your eyes.

"Why?" You ask in a shaky voice. "Why would you give this to me?" You turn to Finn with tearful eyes. He looks at you with a sorrowful, almost knowing look.

"I didn't want it." Your heart cracked.

"Just like you didn't want me, huh?" Finn ran a guilty hand through his hair, dishevelling his beanie.