coming out // Sophia

Age: fourteen/fifteen

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname
E/C - Eye colour

You have a choice with sexuality and you'll see the choices through the Imagine

Girls love girls and boys, and love is not a choice — GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS, P!ATD

Y/N'S POV
No one knew, no one had any clue that you have a crush on your best friend. Sure, the boys are cute and all, but Sophia Lillis is drop dead gorgeous. Her beautiful blue eyes and short cut red hair caught your eye the first day you were on set, when you met your now-crush for the first time. None of them had any idea of your feelings for the redhead, except your mother, some of your friends from Stranger Things, Jaeden and Wyatt.

You think Andy may have caught on, but the rest of the boys and Sophia are clueless... as far as you know. The boys had began shipping you with Wyatt since you did play his love interest in the film, but you two had no feelings for each other besides the fact you were basically siblings. You are on set, filming with the boys, who are messing around and Andy is getting annoyed.

"Okay, guys. Let's have a twenty minute break, for my sake." Andy mumbles the last bit, walking away from the set as the chatter begins.

"Let's chill in Jaeden's trailer." Jack announces and with that, you all head off to the trailer. As Jaeden opens the door, everyone scrambles to the couches. You trip over the stupid rug for the fourth time this week and land on the floor, the cast laughing. Sophia was giggling and you sneakily glance at her, intrigued by her wonderful laugh.

"Here." Wyatt offers you his hand and you take it. Wyatt helps you up as you brush off your shorts.

"Aw, so cute." Jeremy teases and Jack smirks at you. Chosen rolls his eyes and smile knowingly, as if he knew that your feelings weren't for your noodle-haired friend. You scoff, but smile thankfully at Chosen before Jaeden takes the only available seat next to Wyatt. You pull puppy eyes at Wyatt and he sighs playfully, opening his arms to let you sit on his lap. You sit down, leaning against the arm of the chair as you face your friends.

"How are you guys not dating already?!" Finn asks and Sophia shifts slightly, an uneasy look on her face. You scoff again, rolling your eyes for the billionth time today.

"We already told you guys, we're like siblings. I don't like Wyatt that way and he doesn't like me that way. I like someone else anyway." You rant, huffing slightly as you glared at the curly-haired boy. The guys could tell you were getting worked up and Jeremy and Finn proceed to stop. Jack, on the other hand, knew you were going to crack sooner or later and reveal your feelings for who he thought was Wyatt.

"Come on, N/N! It's so obvious, that you're in loooooove with Wyatt boi over here." Jack proceeds to drag out the word love as you're on your final straw. You almost hiss your response, hopping off of Wyatt's lap and standing in the middle of the trailer, your face pink for anger.

"Jack, I don't like Wyatt! Why's that so hard for you guys to understand? Besides I obviously like Sophia." The last sentence slipped from your mouth and the whole room was filled with small gasps then silence. Sophia's face flushes pink as she looks at the ground, a smile on her face that was unknown to you as shock, horror and realisation took over your body.

"I-I have to g-go now." You manage to sputter, heading towards the door. Sophia realises what's happening and quickly leaps from her seat, the boys beside her, still in disbelief. As you try to open the door, a hand stops you and grabs your waist, pulling you towards the owner.

You see a flash of familiar red hair as you're pulled into a kiss, soft and loving yet powerful and passionate. You close your eyes quickly and push your hands through her hair, pulling Sophia closer. You soon pull apart, a bit out of breath.

"Bisexual, you?" She murmurs, her head resting against yours as she gazed into your E/C eyes.

"Bisexual/Pansexual/Lesbian/Other." You whisper back, a sly smile on your face as you pull her back into another kiss, her hands pulling you as close as possible. Most of your friends sat there in awe as Jaeden and Wyatt cheer. Jack begins to whoop.

"Hell yeah!" Finn yells and Chosen starts clapping, a knowing smirk adorned on his face. The door bursts open as you still embraced Sophia.

"FUCK YEAH!" Andy yells and startles the two of you, both of you pulling away.

"Andy!" Barbara scolds him before smiling at you two. You look back at Sophia, smiling uncontrollably as a giggle escapes your mouth, your hands still in her hair as you rest your head on her shoulder. Sophia begins laughing too, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she hugs you tightly. Your phone soon dings and the flash from your Polaroid camera snaps you out of your trance.

"You're welcome." Jaeden hands you the film. Sophia reaches into your back pocket and grabs your phone, which is now dinging like a mad man. She unlocks it and goes into Instagram, the source of all the notifications. Sophia's smile turns into a concerned look. You glance at the screen, pictures of you and Sophia kissing and laughing invading your phone as people begin to tag you and comment on Jaeden, Jack, Finn, Jeremy, Chosen and Wyatt's recent post. Her eyes glance up at you, shimmering with glee.

"Are you okay with this?" Sophia asks hesitantly. You smile at her, a cheeky grin drawn on your face.

"Only if you are, my beautiful girlfriend." Sophia smirks at you, a mischievous look on her face.

"Since when was I your girlfriend, babe?" She asks and you try to regain your composure.

"Well, are you going to ask me or will I have to do it for you?" You cockily state. Sophia pulls you back into another kiss before pulling away, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"You're mine, Y/N and I love you." You smile, joy bubbling in your stomach.

"I love you too, Sophia. And I'm yours."

Word Count: 1092 words