Jamal looked at her, realizing that she had moved on and obviously had something else in her life that was keeping her focused on doing new music. He looked to his right and saw Philip standing at the receptionist desk. He smiled at him and put up a finger, telling Philip to hold on. Skye followed his eyes and saw the man catching Jamal's eye. She knew she needed to tell him about Aden, but to her, it wasn't the right time. "I'm glad you are back Skye. And if you ever want to do another song together, just let me know," he gathered his phone, putting a couple more almonds into his mouth.

"I'm going to hold you to that promise," Skye spat out before he walked out. He turned and chuckled, "You do that Ms. Summers. I'll see you guys later." He walked to Philip, wrapping an arm over his shoulder and giving him a kiss. Skye's chest burned at the sight. Jamal was the perfect guy. So understanding and true. But of course, that perfect, fine ass man, was gay. She let her thoughts wander as she turned to focus on Becky's plans to get back in the studio. Sooner or later, she was going to get Jamal's attention. She is his baby mama, even if he didn't know it.

A Week Later

Cookie and Lucious sat in Haven's room at the hospital. He sat in the lounge chair while Cookie sat on the bed. Neither were in the mood to talk since Cookie stopped sleeping at the house. Every day she had someone move some of her and Haven's things to the penthouse. Lucious held a scowl, thinking of how Cookie told him that she wouldn't move out or make the decision to move until Haven got discharged. Instead she moved the very day that Haven woke up.

"I want to go home, mommy," Haven whined. She hated being there with doctors, nurses, and other children who had medical issues. Some she saw regularly because they had life threatening conditions and rarely got discharged. Others either left after a couple of days of treatment and recently, a little girl she played with passed on. "Soon, baby girl. You want to play on my phone?" Cookie distracted the girl while they waited on Dr. Alton. Haven nodded and reached for the phone.

"And home would be where exactly Cook?" Lu shaded. She glared at him for asking that question when he already knew the answer. "Shut up, Lucious," she hissed at him. He looked at her and shook his head. He still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that she really left. Dr. Alton finally came into the room with Haven's paperwork. "I've reviewed her labs and I believe that she is good to go. Everything looks good. Just remember to be on the lookout. If she has a hard time catching her breath or anything of that nature, call me immediately. Here's a list of everything to look out for, and let's keep her eating healthier. I also made a follow up appointment for her in the next 2 months. Other than that, you're all set to go home Haven!" He let her know.

At the words, home, she looked up and her face was as lit as a lighthouse. "Thank you Dr. Alton!" She hugged him and crawled off the bed. "Where are you going sweet pea?" Cookie asked her fast moving child. "I need my clothes!" The excited girl said, looking like a mini Cookie. Lu chuckled at the little diva, digging through her clothes. "She's all you with that attitude" he said before turning back to look at his wife. "It's a shame, she looks just like you," she hit back. "All of the kids looked like me, and you loved them all just as much as you love me. She just so happened to get my eyes," he said, looking back at Haven, knee high in rejected clothes.

She finally found her favorite purple dress and walked to Cookie for help putting it on. "Turn around Daddy!" She yelled. "Why do I need to turn around?" He asked with a fake shock face. "Because I'm a girl. You can't see my girl parts!" She told him, meaning every word. He smiled at his smart girl and spun the chair around. Cookie had been telling her that no man should be looking at her with no clothes on and Haven has taken it literal. She doesn't let Lucious or the boys help her change or take a bath. If it's not Cookie, Leah, Tiana, or Juanita, she doesn't let anyone get her undressed.