Will He, Won't He

The Next Morning

Tiana woke up hoping that Hakeem would be awake as well. Reality struck when she saw he hadn't moved, flinched or fluttered an eye. She had a dream that Hakeem was awake, back to himself, and helping her get prepared for their own baby. She didn't want to be depressed during this pregnancy but she couldn't help it. She had just gotten out from under Eddie's spell and gotten back with Hakeem. She didn't expect to be sitting in a hospital bed waiting on the love of her life to wake back up. She laid her head on his hand and silently wept. A nurse came in, bringing her food.

"Here sweetie. I brought you something to eat. It's not the best but it's something. I don't think Mrs. Lyon would appreciate you not eating," the nurse said. Tiana looked up at the nurse and wiped away her tears. "Thank you. It's Ms. Lyon though. She isn't married anymore. Although she clearly still loves Lucious," Tiana corrected. "Oh. I'm sorry. I thought the rings meant they were married," The nurse dropped the bomb ass she placed the food down.

"The rings?" Tiana gave the nurse a puzzled look. "Yeah, the rings. Her and Mr. Lyon had, what looked like, wedding rings on," she recollected. Tiana cocked her head to the side and thought back to last night when they left. She remembered seeing Cookie with a diamond ring on her hand, but she didn't think anything of it because Cookie always wears novelty or diamond rings, even on her wedding finger. It should've triggered in her mind when she saw the diamond encrusted ring on Lucious finger as he played with Bella.

"Tiana?" The nurse called out. "Yeah. I'm sorry. Maybe they will get remarried someday," Tiana played off. "Maybe. You let me know if you need anything. Just press the button and I got you," the nurse headed towards the door. "Thank you," Tiana said, still in shock. The nurse walked out, leaving Tiana with her thoughts. She let out a small chuckle at the thought that Lucious and Cookie got secretly married. She didn't even know if they were even back to that point in their relationship again. She also thought about how she hadn't been around the family that much lately since Eddie was brainwashing her. She looked down at her still flat belly and started to rub it gently.

"You hear that baby? Your grandma and grandpa are married again. Isn't that great?" She spoke to the baby. "Please tell me you're lying. King Kong and Godzilla did not get remarried," Hakeem's tired voice spoke. Tiana jumped from hearing the voice of her man. "Keem! Oh my God......Baby you're awake!" She screamed. She jumped up and hugged him so tight. She had to make sure she wasn't dreaming still and when she realized that she wasn't, she didn't want to let him go.

"Bae.........too tight," he groaned. "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy that you're awake. I've been waiting all night. I was starting to get worried," Tiana began to cry. "T, I'm a Lyon. We always pull through. How is my cub in there?" He said looking at her stomach. "Probably a nervous wreck like me," she sighed. "Nah. He's a Lyon as well. He ain't gonna be scared of nothing. Where's Bella at?" He looked around. "Your parents took her. They didn't want to leave her up here," She explained.

"Aight. Come here," he waved her over. Tiana climbed into the bed with Hakeem, laying her head on his chest. It felt right to be under him again. He rubbed her arm and kissed her forehead. He wanted to enjoy feeling Tiana against him once again. He wanted to embrace the moment, but he knew soon he would have to speak with a doctor. He needed to know why he had no feeling in his legs.

Back at the Mansion

"Hmmm Lu stop it," Cookie moaned. "Nah. Yo ass wasn't saying that last night," he said against her skin. "Oh, hush old head. She giggled from Lucious tickling her side. "Who you calling old?" He playfully asked. "You. HA!" She let out her obnoxious laugh. "I'll show you old," he pulled her into him.

Cookie let out a scream as Lucious grabbed her, tickling her non-stop. He finally let her breathe and kissed her forehead. She laid on top of him, staring into his hazel green eyes, taking in the warm loving feeling she had brewing inside. She leaned in and gave him a longing kiss. Then buried her face in his neck. He started to rub her back and take in her scent. He thought she was about to drift back off to sleep when she popped her head up again.