2 Years Later

2 Years Later

Cookie's POV

I lay in bed, hearing Haven trying to wake Lucious up. That little girl has become the daddy's girl that Lucious has always wanted. She does not want to go anywhere without him, he's the first person she looks for when she wakes up, and if he leaves before she gets up, the house is filled with screaming and tears. The screaming comes from mainly me. But I wouldn't want her any other way. She's grounded Lucious more than he had been prior to her being born.

Life definitely hasn't been the same since that day. I open my eyes and grab my little girl, tickling her and covering her with kisses. "Mommy stop it!" She screams out as she laughs hysterically. "Give me a kiss first," I bargain with her. She gives in and puckers her little lips out. I laugh and give her a peck, then release her. "Daddy won't get up," She pouted. "How about you go downstairs and get see if Juanita has breakfast ready and I'll wake daddy up?" I suggested. She lit up at the thought of food and took off running. One thing Lucious can never do is deny that little girl. She looks like him and can eat us out of house and home, just like him.

Once she got out the room, I straddled my sleeping husband. He didn't get home until 4a.m. last night because we have 6 new artists who decided to start twitter beef with some artists at another label, meaning a full night of releasing diss tracks. "Lucious...Wake up daddy. I want to play," I seductively whispered into his ear. He squirmed, turning his head to the other side. I leaned down, kissing his neck while I grind against his erect member. He moaned before finally opening his eyes. He gave me a devilish grin then flipped me over. "Punk ass!" I said through my giggles.

"You woke me, so you must've wanted me to do something," He insinuated, running his hands down my body. "Actually, I woke you up, because I don't want to hear your daughter yelling this morning. But I'll take this too," I explained. He smiled at me and played with my hair, while still laying on top of me. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and responded, "What do you mean? I think I'm the lucky one." He chuckled, then started leaving sensual kisses all over me. "I am lucky to have the most beautiful, strong, smart, amazing wife in the world, who has given me 4 amazing kids and still has the sexiest body I've ever indulged in," he said, letting his tongue roam my body.

He got to the tattoo I got on my ribs that represent out family and gave it a long kiss. I bit my lip, taking in the feeling of his touch. "As much as I love how sexual you are in the morning, your daughter is about to walk in the door in 5,4,3,2..." "DADDY!" Haven yelled, climbing into our bed again. Lu dropped his head and sighed, "Good morning, princess." He moved from on top of me, rolling over so Haven can cuddle with him like she always does. I smirked and then rolled my eyes. Their relationship reminds me of my relationship with my father. I miss that man. "I'll leave you two to negotiate whether you're going to leave crumbs in the bed again or not," I said as I got up to go take a bath and prepare for the day. Once I got to the bathroom door, I couldn't help but hear Lucious singing In the Jungle with Haven. For a 2-year-old, she was pretty articulate, but I give Lucious credit for that.

I get in the tub and relax. Yesterday was a crazy day for me as well. Halfway through the day, I got a call that Carol is off on a bender again. Ever since we found out about her being raped, she hasn't been the same. The month afterwards, she took off. Showed up on our doorstep like a lost puppy, trying to get out of the rain after two months. She got clean, stayed with Candance then took off yet again 3 months later. It's been like playing cat and mouse every few months. At this point, we just sit and wait for her to show back up. No one has time to chase her anymore. But yesterday, I got a call from Renee instead of Candance. I don't know why Carol always sets herself to get hurt by so many people.

I found out that she had been staying with Renee for the past few weeks. Of course, that's not smart when both of them are recovering addicts, but Candance's annoying ass decided she was done fighting with Carol about being sober. I spent the longest 6 hours of my life listening to Renee tell me everything that happened and where she might be this time. Then I had to hear about how Carol wouldn't be acting this way if she was staying with me. I don't know why they don't understand that I have a 2-year-old, who is so nosey and will mimic anything that she sees. Also, I am not Carol's personal guardian anymore, she's grown. The only child I have to look after is Haven, and majority of the time, Lucious is the one who is watching her.