Take Eddie Out After the Honeymoon

No One's POV

"Ya know, you got some nerve Eddie. Didn't you get what you wanted? All the money from Empire, to take down Lucious? Was that not enough for you?" Cookie slowly faced him. "Well I did want to check on my nephew. I mean we are family, right?" Eddie played, pretending to care. "You are not family. You are a traitor. And the way I see it, there is no reason for me to spare your life anymore. So, I suggest you walk out of here while you still have both of your legs," Lucious walked closer to him, wanting to hurt him like he's never hurt anyone before.

"Yeah you need to go. Don't you have our company to run? Or maybe you don't know how to keep Empire going. I mean you are down a lap dog. I wish I could've seen that. Gon' on Eddie. Go try to look busy. But just know, this ain't over. Bitch!" Cookie spat. Eddie looked between both Cookie and Lucious, trying hard not to show fear. He took a deep breath and turned to walk out of the room. He stopped halfway and proceeded to say, "Did you even try to figure out how Blake's father knew where to find him? It seems like the Lyon family is easily accessible when they don't have their precious Empire to pay for their privacy."

Lucious started to charge Eddie when Cookie grabbed his arm. He looked at her with anger in his eyes. Every fiber in his body wanted to beat Eddie to a pulp, then stomp his brains until there was no way possible humpty dumpty could be put back together. But he respected Cookie way more than to go against her or her plan, even if he didn't know what her plans were just yet. "Not here, not now. You get to roar soon enough Lyon. Just not now," she whispered into his ear

Lucious took a breath then looked back at Eddie with a cold glare that let Eddie know he was in true danger. He might have known Lucious and Cookie back in the day, but he didn't know how Cookie and Lucious operate in present times, especially when they have nothing to lose. Eddie walked out of the hospital and Cookie sat back down looking at her son. "We are going to fix this Keem. Believe that. We are going to get Empire back and we are going to put Eddie and his escort so far in the ground. And anyone else who wants to show up and harm this family will be burned to the ground. No one hurts a Lyon and gets away with it," she promised her son.

She turned and looked at Lucious and he nodded at her in agreement to everything she said. This fight wasn't over and Eddie just added more gas to the fire that was already burning high.

Back at Empire

Kelly Patel and Giselle sit in Lucious' old office trying to piece together everything that just happened. Within 24 hours, they stole the Empire from Lucious and was publicly shamed due to Anika, their new CEO, dying the same day she got the job. It didn't make matters any better considering drugs were assumed to have been the cause of her death. Giselle had yet to stop crying and Kelly Patel was growing impatient. He knew this was going to be a disastrous transaction when the Lyon family found the means to raise the money to buy back Empire. He didn't expect Cookie to back out of the deal but he knew this probably would be too good to be true after some time. It just happened much quicker than anyone of them would've liked.

Eddie finally showed up, looking scared for his life. It was obvious he had no real plan. He knew that Blake's dad wanted to find Blake and take him back home, or at least that's what he was told. He didn't expect Hakeem to be caught up in the crossfire. He knows better than to harm someone in the Lyon family. This was one of the unforeseen encounters that slipped his mind. Because of his actions, the war that was almost finished between him and the Lyons, just got reignited and he had no more power moves lined up. His concern now; protect what's his and get away from the Lyons by any means necessary.

"Finally, Eddie you're back. I thought you said there would be no drama concerning this deal," Kelly Patel instantly vented. "And there won't be anymore," Eddie said, pouring himself a drink. "What are we going to do about Anika dying? We have no CEO lined up. I didn't buy this company to run it. I was in it for the money, which is the same thing you told me," Kelly went on to express his displeasure. "There's not going to be a problem. If I must be CEO then I will. I can run Empire. It's not a problem. I told you. The Lyons are not a problem," Eddie said, pressing he was convincing Kelly Patel.