Chapter 1 - Beautiful Feeling

"Jinnie, do you think blue suits me?" Han says as he moves his fingers across his blonde hair.

"Of course. Anything suits you, Hannie" says Hyunjin while he hugs his lover from the back

"Thanks bub" Han says after he kisses Hyunjin's cheek with a smile. He then faintly hummed the tune of Colors.

"Love you, bub" Hyunjin laughs at the dumb nickname they use, but loves it nonetheless.

Hyunjin remembers the faint memory in his head once he sees a blue haired squirrel-like boy bouncing happily and flaunting his newly dyed hair. Much to his dismay it seemed like the boy has completely forgotten this conversation.

But he was far from right. The squirrel-like boy remembered every word and used it to actually be bold enough to dye his hair. He faintly looks at the older who was staring back at him. He almost wanted to run to the boy and say 'I'm back in your arms please don't leave again' but instead he flashed a smile at the boy next to Hyunjin. Lee Minho.

"Minho-hyung" he called out with pouty lips "Yes little squirrel?" Minho flirtatiously replied 'my squirrel' Hyunjin thought.

"Do you think blue suits me?" His eyes fluttering a bit and his cheeks puffing as he waits for a reply. He would lie if he said he wasn't teasing his ex. He almost wants to laugh as he sees literal smoke come out of Hyunjin's nose.

To say Hyunjin was jealous, was an understatement. But what right does he have? So instead of bawling his eyes out or potentially stabbing his favourite Hyung, he went to the unsuspecting Jeongin and sprawled all over the youngest.

He earned a disapproving tone from Seungmin a.k.a. The devil but he wasn't scared, he was stressed out because even if he isn't looking, he can still hear the whining of the blue haired boy he loves.

"Innie, do you think I still have a chance?" Hyunjin says and pouts. Hyunjin trusts Jeongin above anyone else (his ex lover aside).

"Of course, Hyung. He's crazy about you" Jeongin says while rolling his eyes and pushing the older away. Jeongin stands up and smiles at his Hyung.

"Look at him flirting with Minho-hyung, how do I even stand a chance" hyunjin pouts at the younger, hearing another disapproving tone from the devil.

"Well~ look at Channie-hyung who is almost crying his eyes out next to Woojin-hyung. We all know Minho-hyung is crazy about him. And besides, we both know jisung-hyung doesn't like Minho-hyung in 'that' way" the older sighs in defeat. Maybe he was getting jealous over nothing. He trusts Jeongin and doesn't think about the matter much anymore.

Before Hyunjin could thank the younger, the devil took him away and started 'annoying' the youngest. Hyunjin shakes his head and smiles at the 'duo'.

He then sees the non-00 line (minus Changbin and Jeongin) gathered trying to calm Chan down. He laughs at the sight of a jealous-Chan and proceeds to see ChangLix almost sucking each others faces through their stare. He continued to scan the room and saw a blue haired boy alone with his phone out and a smile plastered to his face.

Hyunjin smiled at the sight as his legs unconsciously walked over towards the boy.

"Hey" Hyunjin greets and the boy almost throws his phone away, afraid that Hyunjin might see that he has been staring at their old photos and reminiscing the past.

"Hey-- Hyung" the younger greets back. He smiles with a hint of bitterness towards the older.

Hyunjin sits next to the boy and tried to start a conversation, but each time that Hyunjin would set up a comfortable mood, the younger tries to get out of the conversation, hence Hyunjin starting a new one.

"Why are we talking?" The younger breaks the cycle. He stares at Hyunjin intently and the older was at a lost for words. "I honestly don't want to talk to you. Ever. But I'm not risking everyone knowing about 'us'. So why are we talking right now? Do you need something? I just-- just skip all the bullshit, Hwang" the younger was almost at tears but he was good at hiding his real feelings.

"I-- I honestly don't know why I still talk to you like this. Maybe-- maybe because I want you back" Hyunjin almost whispers the last part, but he was so close to Jisung so he heard it loud and clear

"You-- what?" Jisung was confused and angry. Why can't he start Letting go of Hyunjin. Why does he still have to love him this bad.

"I want you back, Hannie" Hyunjin pleads. He leans toward the younger but Jisung jolts up and walks away.

"I'll be at the dorm" Jisung announces and runs off. Once the door was shut, everyones eyes lands on the boy closes to him. Hyunjin.

"What happened?" Chan asks but blonde was still in a daze. He was freaking out. He was anxious. He was questioning his decisions.

Soon enough, he looks up and scans the room for the youngest and grabs him. He runs outside with youngest. He just needed to breathe.

Once they were far enough, he hugs Jeongin and told him what happened. The younger rubbed circles against his back and whispered sweet nothings to his ears. He could almost hear Seungmin whining at the sight. But he needed this.

"Well you should start getting him then" the older looked at him confused. "He's all alone at the dorms right? Make your move lover boy" jeongin says and laughs.

Hyunjin then thanked the boy and took off towards the dorms hoping that he could get his squirrel back.

Seungmin shakes his head disapprovingly as the youngest walked back to the practice room. He then proceeded to hug Jeongin which resulted to him whining and saying "Ya! Stop it Seungmin!" And Seungmin replying "Ya! I'm older than you! Call me Hyung!" Their conversation turned into bickering.

The non-00 line (minus Jeongin and Plus Felix) shakes their head laughing at the 2 youngest.

It was a long day, and It was sad to spend All alone.

------------

Word count: 1037
Day 6 references: 3
Chapter 1 out of 5
Here 's Channie for ya'll

Word count: 1037Day 6 references: 3Chapter 1 out of 5Here 's Channie for ya'll