"Why didn't you say anything?" Cookie asked. Tiana and Keem looked at each other then back at Cookie. "You weren't exactly trying to be on good terms with us Ma," Hakeem boldly stated. "Yeah well, we on good terms now. I want to know more about what's going on with my second grandbaby," Cookie sassed. "We actually need to leave now so we can make it on time. We'll let you guys know the sex when we get back," Tiana suggested as she got up from the table. Cookie nodded her head in agreement then stared at Lucious. Hakeem and Tiana said their goodbyes then walked out the house.

"That girl is so full of shit," Cookie spat out, causing Lucious to laugh. "I knew you were going to say something. At least we weren't having a full-blown argument. I'm just glad I didn't have to pull you off of her," Lucious joked. Cookie looked as if a dirty thought popped into her mind. Lucious got wind of her wandering mind and put the newspaper down as he walked over to Cookie. She looked up at her husband, snapping out of her thought. "Uh, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Finna give you what you want," Lucious answered as he bent down, picking Cookie up and tossing her over his shoulder. "Put me down!" Cookie screamed as Lucious made their way to the bedroom. "Not yet," Lucious replied, smacking Cookie's ass. Once they got inside the room, Lucious stood Cookie on her feet. He slowly left sensual kisses down her neck. Cookie moaned in Lucious ear, running her fingers through his hair. Lucious walked her backwards towards the bed and pushed her down. She looked up with hunger lingering in her eyes. Lucious leaned in and attacked her lips, until Cookie pulled away.

"Wait! I need to tell you something. My mother is coming over for dinner tonight," Cookie halted the session they were about to start. Lucious stood up straight with his eyes closed. He took a deep breath, looked at Cookie, hoping she would show signs that she's joking. When he saw that she very much serious about her mother coming to dinner, he washed his hands over his face. He adjusted his member in his pants, then adjusted his jacket before walking out of the bedroom. "Where are you going?" Cookie yelled after him. "I'm going to work. I don't want to think about Renee's sour face coming over tonight so I'm going to keep myself occupied until I'm forced to come home. Why did you invite her?" Lu complained.

"Because she's my mother and has agreed to get off you case and actually get to know you. What's so wrong with that?" The frustration visible in Cookie's tone. "Nothing Cook. But if she starts with me, I'm not holding my tongue," Lucious dismissed. "When have I ever asked you to hold your tongue?" Cookie asked as she ran her hands underneath Lucious' jacket. Lucious closed his eyes, taking in her scents and feeling her hands move tenderly across his chest. "We have meetings to get to, that you so eagerly set up. So, take your ass in that room and get dressed so we can go," Lucious demanded. Cookie sighed heavily then turned away from him.

Lucious chuckled to himself watching Cookie drag herself to the room. He was not ready for this dinner, but he knew he had to suck it up for the sake of his wife's happiness. He thought about his own mother and her well being. Sure, Dwight was the one who locked her away, but Lucious wasn't in such a hurry to get her out, especially now that Cookie was pregnant. It seemed like Cookie read his mind and yelled, "Maybe you should go see Leah. I'm sure she would be happy to see you back to normal. Does she even know we're married?"

Lu dropped his head, thinking that staying silent would make her drop the subject. She came around the corner, putting on a necklace and wondering why he wasn't answering her. "Do you hear me? Does your mother know we got remarried?" Cookie asked again. "If she has a tv in the facility, then I'm sure she knows," Lucious replied, every word dripping with disdain. "You don't have to be an asshole. She is still your mother. I think it's time for her to come home. She needs to be with family," Cookie concernedly expressed.

"It's my job to protect my family and right now my family includes you, our sons, and the life growing inside you. I'm not finna let that psycho be around you. What if she tried to hurt you in order to hurt the baby. I'm not taking any chances." Lucious shut down Cookie's thought. Cookie sat down and buckled the strap on her heels. She looked up at her worrisome man. "She's not going to hurt me. She actually likes me, it's weird. And I know that isn't the reason why you don't want to let your mom out. I thought the two of you were getting along," Cookie inquired. "We were, but that doesn't mean I want your life in danger all because she might get in her moods and feel like this baby doesn't deserve to be born," Lucious hesitated as he thought of the worst that could happen if he allowed his mother to come back. He didn't want to lose another baby. He couldn't take the pain of losing another child, especially when he had a feeling that this one was going to be his little princess.