Twenty-Seven: Making Moves in Mommy Shoes pt.2

Start from the beginning

"The dress won't fit. Stop playing! I'm too fat!" Jazmine plopped down on the bed with tears seeping.

"Look, it's a zipper. How about we place the tie part over your belly, the dress is long enough. That way you don't trip, also." Vince helped her with her dress.

She smiled and they began taking all the curlers our her hair.

"Now are you ready?" Vince playfully rolled his eyes.

"Yes, thank you." They walked out together and once in the backyard, everyone applauded Jazmine and cheered.

"Thank you all for coming. We have games and appetizers set up until the food and the real games begin. Thanks to everyone who came in support and supported my lil bundle of joy." Jazmine waved before walking back into the house and sitting on the couch as she watched others associate and eat the appetizers.

"There goes the baby momma! I said there goes my baby momma! My baby mama! My baby mama!" Kim shouted in a song as she danced, rolling her body and twerking while walking over to Jazmine.

Jazmine couldn't help but to laugh and engulf her into a hug.

"I brought gifts, T-Rex could you get them out of my car please?" Kim handed Vince her keys.

He snatched them and pushed her down on the couch before running out.

"I swear y'all are like MaCartier and I." Jazmine shook her head.

"That's yo man." Kim rolled her eyes.

"He is not my man, we are just good friends. He has been there for me when I need him. Girl, he even done turned my son against me. He go crazy for Vince and I've had to call him one day to get his hyper behind to settle down and go to sleep. " Jazmine shook her head.

"See... That's your man. You better claim him before some ratchet try to and I have to taze a ho." Kim pointed.

"Girl stop!"

"Hush, let me rub my newphew." Kim began to rub Jazmine's belly and the baby moved.

Vince set the last of the gifts from Kim on the table and locked the door.

He went and sat by Jazmine and between the end of the couch with a cold water in his hands to catch his breath.

"Damn, did you buy all of Walmart?" He eyed Kim.

"No, why would I do that. I just bought the baby section." Kim looked at him as of he were dumb.

"I don't even know why yo off brand Kim Possible wanna be ass be talking to me."

"Boooo, that was was weak, try again." Kim stuck her tongue out with an upside down thumb.

"Okay, y'all stop. When are we gonna start eating?" Jazmine asked.

"Once you get to tail up and play games with you guest. Vince why don't you play guess the chocolate with us." Mother Dear smiled.

They walked over to a table where there were diapers with chocolate smeared on them as of it was shit. Jazmine hated the idea but MaCartier had already made half a box. Good thing it was the cheap diapers.