Twenty-Seven: Making Moves in Mommy Shoes pt.2

It's Baby Shower Time!!

Jazmine sighed as she was kicked out of the kitchen for trying to eat the food for the baby shower

The baby shower didn't start for another two hours but, Jazmine and the baby were hungry now.

Vince and MaCartier were outside setting up the rest of the decorations and Jazmine was just sitting in her room. She didn't see the need to get dressed so early so she left the curlers in her head and laid down, drifting off to sleep.

After what seemed like hours, there was a knock at her door.

"Mother Dear said I could come back here, can I come in?" Vince cracked the door so Jazmine could hear him.

She laughed to herself and allowed him in.

"You were sleep?" He opened the door even though Jazmine closed it. It was a respect thing with him.

"Yeah, is the party started?" Jazmine bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah. It's 4 o'clock." Vince laughed.

"Oh no! Can you help me get dressed. My dress!" Jazmine began to worry.

"Calm down." Vince grabbed her arms to her side. He then rubbed her belly causing the baby to do backflips. He had became really fond of Vince. Sometimes, Jazmine would have to call Vince just to get him to calm down at times, and of course, Vince was always there.

Jazmine sat down and Vince handed her, her dress and shoes and he turned his back to allow her to get dressed. Jazmine struggled to get into her dress. (Picture below, picture her belly much bigger though)

 (Picture below, picture her belly much bigger though)

"Vince, I need help." Jazmine whined.

"Okay, are you clothes?" He covered his eye.