Twenty-four: New Paths

Before we get started I just want to thank all of you for coming along this long journey with me. This book is not finished, yet it is close.

I have a new book in which I will be working on once I close this book out, the title is "Permission", make sure to check it out

I have a new book in which I will be working on once I close this book out, the title is "Permission", make sure to check it out.... It's something different... Something of a different flava (yes flava not flavour) 🥰.

Enjoy!!!!
__________________________

Five months pregnant...
_____

"Have you seen my slides Pookie?" Jazmine plopped down on the couch next to Chase who was playing cars.

"No TeTe." Chase smiled.

"Mhm, you bet not be telling a tale." Jazmine gently tapped his nose causing him to giggle. Rocking herself off the couch, she headed back to her room.

Now, her feet were swollen beyond repair and the only thing she could really wear was her slides. Being that she had a doctor's appointment to get going to in a few minutes, she had to find them now or be late and miss her appointment.

"MC! Have you seen my slides?!" Jazmine yelled down the hall.

"By the backdoor!" MaCartier shouted back.

"Thank you Jesus!" Jazmine wobbled over to the back door and slid into her shoes. "Bye y'all! I'm off to the doctor!" Jazmine hollered.

MaCartier came running down the hall in his basketball shorts and Nike shirt and his own slides.

"Not alone, come on Chase." MaCartier called over to Chase as he grabbed his keys from the kitchen table.

"I'm not handicap!" Jazmine stomped her foot.

"Yeah but you can barely reach the wheel. I'm not having anything happen to you, especially on my watch." MaCartier helped her out the door before locking up the house. Chase ran to the car with his favorite toy car in his hand while MaCartier helped Jazmine to the car. Sitting her in the car so she could be comfortable, he made sure Chase strapped himself in correctly before heading off to Jazmine's doctor's office.

"So what are we finding out today? The sex?" MaCartier asked.

Jazmine smiled, "Yeah, then I'll start planning the baby shower."

"Ohhhhh, so you finally decided to have one."

"Of course! After seeing how much a baby cost, why not let people help out." Jazmine chuckled.