✨Six: VACATION BABY✨

"We're in BARBADOS!!!!" MaCartier shouted as he got out of the car

He helped Mother Dear get her bags along with Jazmine.

"Yes! Two weeks of pure relaxation." Jazmine smiled.

"Thank you so much for this baby." Mother Dear kissed Jazmine's cheek

They went to check into their rooms.

"I got us all separate rooms but they are right by each other

"I got us all separate rooms but they are right by each other. Me and Granny are towards the sunrise and you are towards the sunset." Jazmine handed them their door cards and they headed up to their rooms.

Once they got settled in, they met up in Mother Dear's room.

(A/N: I don't want to confuse anyone. Mother Dear is the same as saying Granny. In this story that is Ms.Cheryl. I didn't want to keep saying her name because it wouldn't make it personal and it would be awkward.)

"I'm so hungry! Where is the food?!" Jazmine laid across her grandmother's bed.

"Girl if you don't get your stably behind up. And I saw a place about a block away on the way here. I saw burgers!" Mother Dear smiled.

"Oh yes! Let's go!" MaCartier slammed his hands onto his legs and pushed up.

"Carry me." Jazmine whined.

"No, you too heavy for that." MaCartier mugged her.

"Fine I'll remember that when we get back home." Jazmine smiled.

"Fine." MaCartier bent over and Jazmine hopped on his back. He carried her down the hall to the elevators.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Y'all so childish." Mother Dear smiled. She loved her babies. She would do anything for them.

They walked down the street to the hamburger shack.

"Now we in a foreign place, I don't want to be eating Amerian food the whole time we are here." Mother Dear warned.

"Of course not! Just for right now." Jazmine ordered her burgers and fry with a strawberry pop.
-
Its week two and Jazmine, Mother Dear and MaCartier were enjoying their time in Barbados!

They ate out all over the place and taste many cultural dishes and drinks.

They didn't want to leave but they had six more days left of the vacation and they were definitely making the best of it.

Jazmine rolled over in her bed and looked up at a man with dreads and a trimmed beard looking back at her.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." He spoke with his thick English accent.

"Good morning Robert. Did I keep you up?" Jazmine climbed up on her elbow.

"Not at all, I wanted to go get us some breakfast but I didn't want you to think I just left you and I didn't want to wake you." He smiled.

"Aww, let me freshen up and we can go down and eat on the beach?"

"Sounds like a plan beautiful." He smiled.

Jazmine went and showed and freshened up. She pushed her hair up into a messy but cute bun and slipped into her sundress and tenishoes:

 She pushed her hair up into a messy but cute bun and slipped into her sundress and tenishoes:

"You look beautiful." Robert complimented.

"Thanks."

They walked down to breakfast together and got their food to go out on the beach and eat.

Robert sighed looking out into the water.

"My wife loves to come here, you know." He smiled.

Jazmine best choked on her eggs, "Your wife?"

"Ah yes, I have a wife back home and three sons." He smiled.

"But I asked you!" Jazmine stood up.

"You asked if I had a girlfriend. My love, it is okay, we welcome ones into our relationship." He tried to hug Jazmine.

"No, that's not okay."

"Is that not how you Americans do? You shack with women and men therefore what is the issue?"

"The issue is, I don't do that. Lose my number, you're disgusting." Jazmine took a bite of her bacon before leaving. She couldn't believe that he had a damn wife and kids!

*** This is simply just a filler/ introduction/ Climax of their Vacation***