Chapter 40

I have come so close to death so many times. And each time I either knew I was going to die and other times knew I wasn't going to die.

But today I was sure deep down that I wouldn't be lucky enough to cheat this fate. To cheat death. I will still try to fight it, to fight fate even if it's all in vain.

Thinking back........

What if I hadn't killed my cousin to protect my sister and myself, would I have accepted being raped and move on, or would I have went into self hating?

What if I had skipped the town I had settled in last, would any of these people even get hurt, if it wasn't for me? What if I never had accepted Clarie and James offer to show me where my new apartment was, would we have bonded the way we did?

What if I had walked passed Levi when he had that sign that said 'Give a dallor', would he still have saved Rose that day from being hit by a car? Would I have gotten to know him and learn about the existance of werewolves and other beings that shouldn't exist?

If I had find another Job, would I have still met dick head Bob and fuck him up the way I did?

If I had left town after Levi did, would I even knew I had a mate out there, a soulmate?

What do you think the answers to these questions will be?

When I think about all these questions that have made an impact on the series of my life and all the what if's. Many of these series have been sad and heartbroken, but I wouldn't changed it for the world.

I would NEVER regret killing that bastard who threatened to rape me and Rose.

I wouldn't change meeting the wonderful people like Clarie and james, who had made us apart of their family.

I wouldn't regret meeting levi and the great friend I found in him.

I wouldn't change stopping Dick head Bob that day from abusing that lady and beating his sorry ass.

Although Marcus had his moments when he had been an ass, I wouldn't change accepting him for a second. He had gave me so many new experience and show me so many things.

I was happy, truly happy in the short amount of time we had been together. I had felt, if not love, something close to love, that was not a sisterly love but like a soulmate love.

I had an amazing life with my sister and few friends. Although a lot of it had been struggles and pain, the happy memories overpower all of the misfortunate ones by far.

I wouldn't change a thing about my life and past.

*******************

I could feel it through her bite, that she must be smirking in her mind now. Probably saying, "What were you were saying now whore? Not so tongue loose, hmm?"

I felt her teeth clamp down harder in my fresh ready to tear it out. Pain, so much pain. My body vibrated with agonizing pain. I tried forcing the wolf's head away, but it wouldn't budge. I screamed in pain.

Just as it began to ripped my fresh out. A voice that caused everything negative to flood me said so lowly I almost hadn't heard it through my screaming, "That's enough dog. You're no longer need"

I couldn't see or tell where the voice was coming from. So much fear, only when Rose was about to be hit by a car, that I have felt this much fear as I do now. My limps tremble as if I had Parkinson Disease, I couldn't control a muscle in my body.

My mind was foggy, it made all my thoughts jumbled. I didn't know which thought to focus on. The area where the wolf still had it's teeth in, didn't feel as painful as it did before. Maybe because I had something else to worry about and I wasn't focus on the pain anymore.