"hm, well i guess since we're roommates then.. hi! i'm kim taehyung!" taehyung cheered internally when the demon took his hand and gripped firmly onto it, a smirk smeared across his face.

"never thought i get a sexy angel as my roommate.. oh well. i'm min yoongi, but you can call me daddy anytime."

"nope!" taehyung whined, hiding his blush with his wing. yoongi chuckled and quickly kissed the back of taehyung's hand before letting it go, scooting over so taehyung could sit next to him.

"i feel like we're going to get along quite well, taehyung."

"even though you're a demon and i'm an angel?" taehyung asked, hope evident in his voice. yoongi turned to the younger and smiled and nodded, patting the boy's thigh. taehyung loved the feeling.

he really likes this demon!

-

usually, you aren't supposed to fall in love with a demon but it seems like taehyung is following in his mother's footsteps cause after only a few months of being friends, taehyung has found himself falling in love with him.

yoongi has also done the same but is very hesitant to show it, hearing news floating around about the last angel to fall in love with a demon. he heard it's the worst pain someone could ever feel and he doesn't want to inflict that pain onto taehyung.

taehyung has already spoken to god, declining his request to come back and set him up with another angel, stating firmly how he loves yoongi and only yoongi. taehyung knew god was angry and flinched back when he heard he was banished from entering heaven, but he was okay with that.

taehyung wanted yoongi to take him, to dominate him. to make him feel loved. that's all he wants, and yoongi knows that.

that's why he's getting ready to take him, peppering kisses along his neck and biting harshly in some places, listening to taehyung delicate moans. listening to taehyung's soft pleads, his whimpers and mewls. he watched as taehyung squirmed underneath him, his hot and sweaty body basically pleading to be dominated and yoongi was more than happy to oblige. usually, when demons had the chance to taint a pure angel like taehyung, they would do it as harshly and as cruel as they could and wanted, but yoongi didn't want to cause the younger pain. he wanted to let taehyung know he loved and treasure him, even if fate said they couldn't be together. he loved taehyung, and taehyung loved him. yoongi felt bad that he was tainting the younger, but taehyung said it was okay, and that he would do anything to stay by yoongi's side, even if it meant being shunned by his own kind.

angels are usually more strict than the demons so taehyung was quite surprised when the younger met yoongi's other demon friends like jimin, jeongguk, and namjoon. the three were very happy with being around taehyung and cheered the couple on and wished them nothing but luck and happiness in their life. demons don't really care who other demons date, some do though. but most don't, unlike angels. so taehyung was very happy and more relaxed around demons now.

but taehyung knew his life as an angel would be terminated by early morning but that wasn't even on his mind the entire night, that is until he woke up from a burning sensation in his shoulder blades early in the morning.

-

yoongi awoke to taehyung's whimpers, spooning the boy only to hiss and pull away, feeling immense heat coming from the younger's back. taehyung turned and looked at yoongi, tears of pain streaming down his cheeks.

"i-it's happening h-hyungie.."

"what? what is?"

"i-i'm no l-longer an angel.." taehyung whispers, letting out a small growl of pain as his wings popped out, the burning and stinging sensation getting worse.