Prologue

Pretending Liars-by

Milkymallowoogie14

Lillian Phoebe  P. Aravello -  Yuan

Kean Royce  M. Javier - Hero; C- force

Justin Ross  L. Padilla - Jiro  ; C- force

Julie Mildred D. Paredez - Mildred

Adrianne B. Garcia - Ria

William Robi  N. Chiu- Robi    ; C- force

Janiella  Margrette C. Aragon - Ella

Emmanuel  Rex  G. Librada- Emman  ; C- force

Sydney Camille D. Reyes - Camie

 Kairo  P. Narcino- Kai  ;C- force

Farren  Erica O. Angeles - Ehrie

Kim Carlo M. Castillo- Keicy   ; C- force

Kimberly Anne G. Smith - Cassy

Dylan Nicolas O. Serrano- Nick  

Althea  Jamica J. Robles- Thea

Kim Maori M. Castillo- Kei-em   ; C- force

 Judie Hanna E. Paredez -  Junna

Daniel Kaile B. Padino - Eli   

Kieran Bryce  M. Javier - Kirby

Jillian  Emerald A. Aravello -  Lia  

()- nagsasalita pero sa isip lang or gestures of the character

3 or more dots at the end/ []- narration

(basta intindihin niyo nalang kung alin ba yung orally speaking sa verbally speaking)

=======================

Do you believe in DESTINY?

Some of us, yes, some of us no, maybe some may answer maybe. But I think each and every one of us has our own destined person to be with, forever...

Some of us say it is destiny if  you have many similarities with your special someone.

Some of us say that it's destiny if you met a special person from the past, and met that person the same time around or after a long time. We have many perceptions about destiny, Am I right? 

But what if trials and challenges are in destiny's way?

Someone or maybe something might be  blocking its view away from two persons who were meant to be. It's a big relief if  we overcome those challenges. I know someday we will find the right one for us.

Stranger...what if  your destined person to be with is just a stranger in your life?  Or probably you consider as just the person who just passed by your life. What situation will it be harder? The situation of the stranger or the situation of the person who thinks that the stranger  will just be a complete  stranger, who saw the stranger but can't really  feel his presence  . Which situation will it be more harder? The one who passed and did everything just to be felt and noticed or the one who saw but has a blind heart and can't open it.

What if the person whom you call your DESTINY is the one that you consider as a trash in your life.

What if the person whom you always want to remember and the same person you want to love, is the same person who is the reason of your pain. What if the person you remember from the past is the same person you want to hurt in the present.

What if that person comes around again into your life ? When you wanted that person to go away, that person goes, but when that person comes back even better than before you regret everything you said and wanted that person to be yours.

Sometimes we thought that we knew the real person, but in reality you are just looking at the outside and ignore the inside. We do have different thoughts ,perceptions, personality, -our own personality, that is why we cannot really say that we can read a person's thoughts.

It is very hard to pretend that you feel nothing when you feel that there is already SOMETHING.

Will you pretend that you love a person, when you really don’t  ? Will you lie and tell to that person that you don’t love but you really do? Or will you be a pretending liar?