28. We'll be home for Christmas.

Sorry for taking too long to update, I'm just really busy with school, but I hope you like this one, it makes me feel cozy.

Also this imagine is by dontwannabelikethem you should really check her books, they're amazing!

Enjoy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Ahh, you're home!" Anne smiled rushing over to me and Harry as she wrapped her arms around both Harry and me.

"Hey mum." Harry said kissing her cheek.

"Hello sweetheart." She smiled. "(Y/N)! I was so thrilled when I heard you were coming this year!"

"I am too." I smiled. "Thank you for having me."

"Of course, you're welcome to my home anytime you want," she smiled widely. "Especially in the holidays."

Me and Harry had been together for almost three years now, but this is the first time we've spend the Christmas together, since for the last two years Harry and me would celebrate before or after the holidays together before he goes to celebrate Christmas with his family, and I go celebrate with my family, but this year, we decided to go to his family's house and give my parents some privacy.

Harry had brought me to his childhood room, which we will be staying in.

"Aww." I smiled. "This room is defenitly you!"

He laughed. "Yeah, mum keeps mine and Gemma's rooms the same for the most part because they'll always be our rooms, she said, luckily, that I was able to make it a little more adult like with the decor and not look like a teenager is living here."

"It must be hard for her having her two kids away." I said. "Especially when they both travel and one is usually several thousands miles away."

He nodded. "It's hard for all of us, but we wouldn't want to change it."

"So do you have baby picture of you here around somewhere?" I smirked. "Or any secret hidden in socks drawers?"

He laughed. "No, and even if I did, you won't be seeing them."

"Oh come on, isn't how this it's supposed to go? I spend the holiday with your family and you guys show me your adorable yet embarrassing photos." I smiled.

"Yeah, no," he chuckled while shaking his head. "I told mum to make sure that all of those are hidden away,
Because you will not be seeing those embarrassing photos."

"You Harry styles, are no fun." I pouted.

"Oh I'm fun." He smirked. "In many other ways." He said pulled me towards him.

"Ew, please remember that there's another people around in this house." Gemma Said from the doorway.

"Same goes for you." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, (Y/N), I'm happy to see you." She said hugging me tightly.

"Hey! What about me?" Harry pouted.

"Eh..it's okay, I guess." She smirked.

"Lovely." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, be nice you two." Anne said walking in. "I've made some snacks and cookies that is waiting to be eaten, come on."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Later that night, we were all sitting in the living room, the fireplace was heating up the house, the only lights were on was the Christmas lights that is hanged around the house, so far, I'm loving every minute here, I loved spending time with Harry, Anne and Gemma.