Psychopath

March 20, 2019

  Today we interview the author (HappyisHere) of "Psychopath"WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

The Interview

MG: How did you come up with the book?

HappyIsHere: I was influenced by the many mafia based books in wattpad so i decided to write one too.

MG: What was the most difficult thing for you to write in the book?

HappyIsHere: It was the characters' dialogue. I had to think and think and then i'd come up with something.

MG: Was there any certain inspiration for the book?

HappyIsHere: Yes, i had read dozens of books so my book is an combination of all the books i have read.

MG: What was your favorite thing about the book?

HappyIsHere: I just love to write. And I'd say my favorite thing about the book would be the readers because they have read it in spite of being poorly written.

MG: Do you go back and edit often before publishing anything?

HappyIsHere: I'd just skim  through the words so there are lots of mistakes in the book.

MG: Were you surprised to see the reads it has gotten?

HappyIsHere: Yes, i just wrote the book thinking it would be fun.

MG: Was there any feedback that really stuck out to you?

HappyIsHere: Yes, there are many who have given me good feedback. It wasn't sugarcoated. So, I loved that they were direct about whatever was wrong with my book.

MG: Where is the best place you get your ideas from?

HappyIsHere: I mostly get ideas while watching anime or movies,

MG: Anything you would like to say to your readers?

HappyIsHere: I'd like to thank each one of my readers for reading my book. I know that the book isn't perfect but i am so glad that they have chosen to read it.

End of Interview

Thank you to HappyIsHere for the lovely interview. We enjoyed the interview as much as we loved the book.