Chapter 28 ~Hot Young Bloods~

Enjoy the last chapter of Hot Young Bloods~
Thank you for everyone that read this story. I appreciate it♡
See you in the next books I'll be making♡♡

Ok back to the story
👇👇👇👇

-Next morning-

We all went at the beach as fast as we can early in the morning.

The boys and us girls were excited.

Very...

Us girls applied sun screen while the boys just went in the water without even putting some

Jin started fake drinking the sea's water while Rm started dancing in the water.

Suga was in a flat float chilling with his sunglasses on and hands under the back of his head.

J-Hope started playing like a kid in the water doing gestures and splashing the water. Myungsoo, Jackson & Ludo covered themselves as if they're annoyed by his actions.

Jimin was having his swim and suddenly pops out of the water seeing him with soaking wet hair and his white shirt all sticking on his body's figure being able to see his sculpted abs and pectoral.

My eyes landed on Tae and Y/TN who just went in the water.

Tae was hugging my twin by her waist and her hugging him by her arms around his neck.

Tae... I really admit he is hot with his soaking wet hair and shirtless figure in a beach.

Me and Viola was the only one left at the deck chairs.

I looked at the boys who changed me. Who changed and made me find myself. Made me feel strong, angry, sad and all those emotions.
I love them from doing that to me.
Thanks to my partner for helping a lot with millions of missions. Thanks to Ludo... him, he taught me football just for a bit and when I decided to enter the football team didn't expect I'll become the captain. Thanks to my twin supporting me every time. I love her so much. My brothers a lot. Even though Jin acts like a mom or Rm being all pervy. I still love them the way they are. Just like I'm thankful for Suga, Jimin & J-Hope for giving me a hard time and me getting all tired of life because of them. I don't really care whether they're my enemies or friends still loved them at the end as their friend.

All those thoughts run through me.

Me and Viola were silent until...
She looked at me, I did the same.

"Now maybe I know why Ludo fell for you" Viola said

"Let's not talk about that. It'll make you feel bad. Plus the important thing here is you and him are together. I already knew the first time I ever met you... you're meant for him. And him... for you" I said and put my hand on her shoulder, she gave me a soft sweet smile.