Characters and Introduction

Introductions

Twilight Sparkle

Gender: Female

Age: 15 years old

Outfit: Twilight Sparkle wears grayish-purple tank-top with a white collar, a magenta skirt with a pinkish-purple star on, a dark pink hat with a black bow and hatband, black stockings, and black shoes.

Bio: Twilight Sparkle is a studious and intelligent girl who really loves any type of Pokémon she reads or see's in fields and see's and dreams of being the Top Pokémon Coordinator like her mother when she was the Top Coordinator. She is pretty, smart, and very kind to others, but most of all, she loved any kinds of Pokémon she learns and see's. She dreams of being a Coordinator but she have always dreams that she could find her special someone to be together with and share her future with him. Her family have done so many successful things they are good at so their dreams can come true, but Twilight have ever wonder what kind of special things she is good at, and can do to make her dream come true. When she was eight years old, she was reading her book, but she then she got lost in the woods when she was walking, then she saw Xerneas, the Life Pokémon, at first she was shock and surprised, but then the legendary Pokémon have helped her find her way home. Then as she thank Xerneas, the Pokémon give her a magical purple geode and Twilight have chosen to become the Guardian of Magic.

Friends: Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, Maya, Wallflower Blush, Juniper Montage, Trixie, Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Miwa, Casey, April, Shinigami, Slash, Leatherhead, Oliver, Jack, Carrie, Thomas, Marcus, Ophelia, Sonic, Manic, Sonia, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Blaze, Shadow, Silver, and Cream.

Love Interest: Leo

Rival(s): Adagio Dazzle

Status: Trainer/Coordinator

Sunset Shimmer

Gender: Female

Age: 15 years old

Outfit: Sunset Shimmer wears a black V-neck tanktop with a white undershirt and a red skirt, wears a red beanie with a yellow Poke ball print on it, a black bracelet on her right wrist, wears red knee-high boots with black socks underneath, and has a small yellow backpack.

Bio: Sunset Shimmer is a forgiving and inspired girl that learns many types of Pokémon and loves to read about them so she can understand how strong they can be. She dreams of become a Pokémon Researcher to learn more about how Pokémon humans can bond with them and know which Pokémon can all be able to do mega evolution with the bond they have made with their trainers. Her parents are intelligent Pokémon Researcher and they have always taught Sunset Shimmer about every type of Pokémon but Sunset Shimmer always wanted to know about each bond between Pokémon and human. When she was eight years old, she walking down a woods, then she was encounter by the legendary Pokémon, Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon. At first Sunset Shimmer was really scared, but then when she saw that it turn a villain into stone, she then realize that the Pokémon was saving some other Pokémon for being capture. She then told Yveltal that she understands that it's trying to protect the Pokémon, but it is not okay to turn someone into stone. So Yveltal turn the Pokémon hunter back to normal. Then ever since then, Yveltal knows that Sunset Shimmer is a forgiving girl, so it give Sunset Shimmer a red geode and on that day, she have chosen to become the Guardian of Forgiveness.

Friends: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, Maya, Wallflower Blush, Juniper Montage, Trixie, Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Miwa, Casey, April, Shinigami, Slash, Leatherhead, Oliver, Jack, Carrie, Thomas, Marcus, Ophelia, Sonic, Manic, Sonia, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Blaze, Shadow, Silver, and Cream.