NiGhT tHrEe FiNaLlY

An-sOrRy ThIs ToOk So DiDdLy-DaRn LoNg

Here's Goldie~ author—————————————————You ran in as quickly as possible and immediately locked the doors behind you

—————————————————
You ran in as quickly as possible and immediately locked the doors behind you. You were right on time, 11:59, and had walked. The reason you had started running was because some men in their mid-20's/early-30's has catcalled and chased you. You being a anxiety filled 18-year-old had BOOKED IT! You jumped as they reached the door,they were obviously drunk. The were scratches and mud all over your uniform and you looked down at it.

The sleeves were crumpled and muddy to the point of actually staying on your wrist. The pants had splashes of mud an water on them along with a few tears from running through some bushes.

"C-*hic*c'mon! We jus-*hic* just wanna have some f-*hic* fun!" The one closest to the door yelled. You suddenly felt a presence behind you.

"Love, are these wankers bothering you?" You heard a firm British voice ask.

"Oui, are they?" A French voice joined in and stood behind you too. You nodded, on the verge of a panic attack. The two behind you stepped in front of you and glared at the men.

"Brother, what shall we do to them?" A tall brunette said, the Brit.

"Je ne sais pas. But it should be 'orrible, oui?" Some one with golden, LITERALLY THE COLOR GOLD, hair, the French voice, replied.

"Of course, but we should take care of the girl first, right?"

"Oui."

The golden-ette picked you up princess style and you blushed a bit. "I have a hoodie that should fit like a dress on her Petit form. What do you think, Frère?"

"That would be perfect. And in the meantime, I can wash and fix up your uniform. Is that ok with you, love?" You nodded hesitantly at the brunette's soft words. He probably noticed you were nearing a panic attack and yelling or talking too loudly and/or sternly could push you over the edge. "Goldie, take her to you room to put on the hoodie, then we'll introduce ourselves. And- please- don't be the bloody French pervert you are, frog. She could have a bloody panic attack at any given moment."

"Okay, black sheep of Europe~" Goldie said cheekily, walking off and taking you to his room. He sat you down on a desk chair and got out a hoodie.

The hoodie was golden, with fake bear ears and a sewn-on black bow tie.

"Change then we'll go back to the party room." He said smiling.

"B-bu-ut wha-at a-abo-out p-p-pa-ants" You stuttered out, still nervous.

"I'm sorry, madame, but non. I have nothing that would fit you."

"I-it-it's o-oka-ay!" You smiled a shaky smile at him and he felt his animatronic heart melt.

He walked out of the room and you changed quickly. The hoodie went past your knees. "Thank you short 4'11'' height" you mumbled. You had calmed down while changing and stopped stuttering. You opened the door, holding your uniform and looked at Goldie. You had taken off your glasses and put then in the hoodie pocket and were regretting it. You carefully took them out and put them on with one hand.

"I-I'm done." You stared and he looked up from his phone.

"Wow that really does fit like a dress. It's a bit too long for my liking though." He mumbled and you didn't hear it.

"D-does it l-look bad?" You asked, looking uncomfortable under his gaze. His dark eyes flashed panic (!at the disco) for a second.

"Non, Of course not!!" He exclaimed quickly.

"O-okay... lets go se the o-others, oui?" You asked, pulling a quick French on him.

"Oui." He smiled and picked you up, starting to carry you to the party room.

———————————
Hopefully I'll get another chapter out tomorrow, no promises, and I hope you liked it... bai