𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. home sweet home

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I don't trust you enough."

Noah scoffed lightly, kicking a rock along the path. "Right. because your trust means something to me."

  Bellamy was almost offended. Though he had no real reason to be. She wasn't from the dropship, he didn't real have any power over her.

She was totally foreign.

"What was it like, being alone?"

She sighed, shaking her head. "You ask too many questions." She muttered, before narrowing her eyes and kneeling down, her fingers gently lifting a red stained leaf, it among others around it. And before she show the brunette behind her, a low groan emitted from through the bushes. She popped to her feet, "Find the others." She ordered, Bellamy nodded and jogging over the paths, calling out to the nearby teams.

She moved forward, staying within the tree line and seeing in the center, a dying tree with a hanging boy in the center. Vines wrapped around his torso, and a poultice over his wound. She sighed.

"See? This is what happens when you cross the border. But does anyone heed my advice? No, of course not." She muttered, hearing the rest of the group appear behind her. "Okay, right through here. Be careful, there's gonna be a - "

Clarke ran forward, through the bushel and towards her friend, Noah's eyes widened, chasing after her. "Clarke - god dammit!"

And as expected, the ground ten feet away collapsed under clarke, the breakaway ground revealing the pit of spears underneath. Noah leaped forward, just barely catching Clarke by her wrist. Clarke weight pulled her forward a bit, but her hand snatched an arrow from her quiver, staking it into the ground. She grunted, her shoulder only a few pounds away from popping out of socket. "Traps..." Noah mumbled, wincing.

The group rushed after the two, Bellamy moving towards the trap and grabbing Clarke's wrist, slowly lifting her out with the help of Murphy and Wells. Finn moved to help Noah, lifting her up and handing her back her arrow from the ground.

Clarke clawed the ground as she got to her feet, before glancing at Noah. "Thanks."

"Yeah. Try listening to me next time." Noah grumbled angrily, rotating her shoulder before stepping around the pit and towards Jasper. "Murphy, Finn, help me cut him down. Wells, stay with Clarke. Bellamy, shut up." Orders flew out of her mouth that went followed without another beat, Murphy having no problem, finding it rather flattering she picked him. Bellamy furrowed his brows, but staying put all the same.

"Who does she think she is?" Wells mumbled, crossing his arms. "Where did she even come from?"

Finn quickly stepped up to defend her, "It doesn't matter. She found Jasper, saved Clarke, and knows exactly what she's doing. Suck it up." He retorted, moving to the trunk of the tree, working on the vines around his feet, leaving the unassigned group members to watch.

Noah sawed at the ropes, Clarke walking up, and mentioning the poultice sticking to his chest. "Is that medicinal? Why would they do that?"

"To keep him alive. It's a warning. You shouldn't have crossed that river. And once it wears off, if there's poison, it won't take long to kick in." Noah mumbled, diligently working.