Chapter 13-Sorry Your Highness

Chapter13-sorry, your highness

Aida

Rigen helped me get a chewing stick. Before I came out, I decide that I would apologize when next I see him. He had been nothing but kind to me plus I do not want to spark up any kind of suspicion.

"About what happened in the Hut, I am sorry. It was impulsive. I do not know what took over me I just... I 'm sorry "

"It's okay. It's just shocking to see a woman beat me"

The Prince did joke about everything. We sat down like that for some time doing nothing then Rigen stood up and walked towards the Hut.

He then came out with another calabash bowl. This not time filled with water but with food. Many fruits.

Did he know I loved fruits? Whatever?

He set the bowl on the ground before me.

"Thank you"

I said.

"Hey, before you thank me just know everything is not for you and you owe me for everything I did here"

"What?" It came out before I could filter my mouth.

"I am the Prince here but I have done nothing but work for you whereas you are the maid"

"Very well then."

I stood up And Gave 'The Prince' a tight smile. I then knelt down before him and greeted.

He shocked me by just folding his arms across his chest and staring at me kneeling figure. I expected better reaction.

He started laughing. Fool. Does he think this is funny?

"Is that the best you could do" and just when I thought he was done, he squatted to my level.

"I was expecting something more like. Maybe the promise of one night. Just one night won't be too much."

Before the meaning of his words could sink in he traced a line from my temple to my jaw and then to my lips.

Forget keeping my cover. The kind of slap he received. He best can describe. His crotch suffered one of my hardest kicks. What did he mean by that?

He had already fallen to the ground. Before he could recover, I was already on my feet. Who did he think he was? What did he take me for?

"Do I look like some kind of slut to you? God, you are an egoistic perv..."

"WOMAN, can you not take a joke ahh?" he continued to groan and roll on the ground.

"What?" I said in a higher pitch because of disbelief.

"Do you want to ruin my chances at having children? What is wrong with you? Oh, the Gods."

I was still in a state of confusion.

"I WAS JOKING. You are no my TYPE" He said emphasising every word.

He had already calmed down a bit. He still had his eyes closed and rested his back on the log.

"I'm sorry," I say while trying to lift him up.

"Hey, don't touch me" he said that pretty fast. He was obviously vexed.

One lesson learned, put your defences up but not too high. That had just earned me an enemy. 'The Prince'

"Sorry"

"Just collect fruits from the bowl and go"

I did as he said. I had just kicked the Prince in the...