Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cute was the first word that came into Natalie's mind when her eyes landed on her potential roommate. Very, adorably cute with a capital C!

Trent had told her he was twenty-one, but he looked just like nineteen! His cheeks were slightly rosy and she wondered how it would look if he was truly blushing for real. He has a pair of large blue eyes that made him even more pure and adorable. In short, he was a feminine looking guy, but a very adorable one.

She had arrived at a café they had decided to meet up on, seated at a spot where she has a nice view of the entrance. So when Trent entered, she immediately spotted him, as well as the younger boy dressed in a simple T-Shirt and faded blue jeans following right behind him.

Trent led him towards where she was seating and she smiled without effort. Trent nudged him to sit opposite her while he took the seat on her right.

"Cole, meet Natalie Kilper, your roommate. Natalie, meet Cole Jordan, your roommate."

"Trent, I have not agreed to it yet," Natalie said, letting a hint of annoyance slips into her voice.

Trent grinned without fear. "I can hope, right?"

She rammed an elbow onto the red head's rib, ignoring his pained grunt and focused on Cole. "Hey Cole, I would love to have a roommate, but I need to know more about you first."

"Y-Yeah sure. I'm studying l-law and work part-time in a small f-firm. I-I don't party," Cole stammered nervously. His pink tint on his face grew darker as he fidgeted nervously.

They were seated right beside the window where the sunlight could enter and it touched his soft blonde hair, making them glow. She groaned inwardly in dismay, wondering how lucky she was to meet a person like Cole.

He looked so clean and adorable and Natalie hoped his personality would be the same!

"Well, that's nice and thanks for not being one of those party animals. I don't want strangers to enter my house. But you can invite some friends over." Natalie gave herself a clap as she managed to sound polite and calm unlike the chaotic thoughts running around her mind, that consist of half-crazed delusions to kidnap Cole and made him hers forever.

"T-Thanks."

"Does that mean you agree?" Trent asked and she rammed an elbow onto his rib again.

Ignoring his curse, she asked Cole in a gentle voice, "What type of housework are you good with?"

"Straight to the point, huh?" Trent earned himself a hard kick that was hidden under the table.

Cole eyed Trent worriedly when the older man suddenly groaned in pain and his upper body curled inward. But Natalie seemed as if she did not notice her friend's agony, calmly waited for Cole's answer.

"I-I'm just b-bad in c-cooking," Cole finally answered, timid than before.

"What a coincidence! I'm good at cooking, so we don't have to worry about that. But tell me, how hardworking are you in cleaning?"

"Geez lady, are you trying to scare him away?" Trent mumbled as he finally recovered from the pain but he let out another pained groan when Natalie stomped onto his feet with her high heeled shoes.

"I-I can be hardworking!" Cole answered quickly.

"Good!" Natalie cheered. "I hope you aren't a messy person."

"N-No, I'm not messy. I love to clean. I-I mean I'm an organized p-person." Cole stammered, flustered.

Natalie sighed dreamily. Even when he was stammering, he still looks adorable!