𝟙𝟝. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

Começar do início

You looked over to see Katniss 5 podiums away from you on your right. On your left? Was Cato. At this time, the countdown had began.

10. 9.

You locked eyes with Cato's. It was as if your eyes were speaking words themselves.

'I love you."

'I love you too.'

8. 7.

'You know what to do, right?'

'Yep. I'll find Peeta, you take care of Katniss.'

6. 5.

You forced your eyes to look away and focus on the bounty in the cornucopia. You noticed an axe facing you, and immediately knew what your first move was.
(This was the axe)

4. 3.

You prepared yourself to dive into the water, taking a deep breath to steady yourself.

2. 1.

A gunshot sounded, and you immediately dove into the water, using your arms to swim to the rocky surface. Climbing up without looking behind, you immediately sprinted to the cornucopia, running straight to the axe.
'That's mine. No one else's.'
You immediately made it to the cornucopia and gripped the axe, grabbing a few throwing knives, and then heading to Katniss. She strung an arrow at you, as you raised your hand, revealing Haymitch's bangle.

You smirked. "Good thing we're allies, right?"

"Where did you get that?"

"Where do you think?"

She stared at the bangle, debating whether or not to trust you. She has obviously seen the bangle. It was from Haymitch, her mentor. You looked behind her to see the man from 5 who threw up on the station running toward her.

"Duck." Your voice turned commanding and powerful so quickly, Katniss couldn't object. She almost assumed you would've been a leader if you could.

Katniss immediately fell to the ground, as you threw your axe to the man, impaling him with the spear-like tip. A cannon boomed in result of his death.

"Don't trust 1 and the girl from 2. You hold them off on that side, I'll go look for Peeta." You ripped your axe off the man, looking to see Katniss nod. "Right!"

You headed off to see Cato with a sword, pointing at a pedestal. You looked over to see Peeta fighting someone in the water. You nodded, rushing back to Katniss.

"Katniss! Cato's found him!" The two of you headed to where Cato was. You gave your axe to Cato, and was about to dive in.

"Wait, let me." Katniss objected, but you stopped her. "Sorry sweetie, not with your condition." You patted her belly lightly, before diving back into the water. Before you could get to them, they both submerged under the water. You dove under to see what happened as a cannon boomed. You resurfaced and watched one of the bodies float up, not worried.