Chapter 34

-
Breaking point

-

"Jackson..." jungkook spoke

"What?" Taehyung asked

"Jackson..."

"Jackson is the reason that the darkness took me" Jungkook spoke

It stoped

Time went blank

It became cold

Taehyungs heart became cold

"where is he?" Taehyung asked in the coldest tone imaginable.

"The Jang Company's secret hideout...."

"Okay"

•••••••••

Taehyung walked.

Not in any normal fashion.

But with anger and rage

He left Yeontan with Jin and Namjoon, they would be starting with taehyung for the time being. He left with no words as to when or how he found the small dog. He just spoke "Take care of him, I have some important business to handle"

He broke open the door to the hideout. Guards Getting ready to attack, but when they saw the elder, the rage they had. They were terrified. They just let him pass. Letting a signed relief once he left. Soon taehyung kicked open a door.

And there stood Jackson.

Jackson turned around shocked. Fear instantly filling him when he saw Taehyung. He gulped and walked backwards "You...Killed...My....Husband" Taehyung spoke "You know what people like you get?" Taehyung asked coldly "Nothing, you don't live long enough to know" he spoke before sending a hard punch at Jackson, who was oddly weak. He continued to punch Jackson like crazy, soon picking him up by the collar and crashing his back to the wall "What did you do?" Taehyung asked "I-I...." Jackson spoke "What!?" Taehyung yelled "I broke him down...Blamed him for a lot of horrible things...." He spoke "Why do you act like it EFFECTED YOU!?" Taehyung yelled "Because....He....He was...Taehyung the pain he was in...It was terrifying..." He spoke "The Black Magic....I thought I wanted him to die...But after seeing that...I-I'm willing to suffer the worst of punishments" he spoke and taehyung make a 'tsk' before throwing Jackson to the ground "You worthless monster, I'm going to leave you to suffer" Taehyung spoke before walking away with a loud slam of a door.

Taehyung sighed and walked down the empty, dark, endless streets. Nothing and nobody was around. It was just a dark empty road. Taehyung looked up at the stars, shaking his head "Damn...I wish you were here" Taehyung spoke. Before suddenly he felt strange, his body went weak and he fell to the ground.

Taehyung gasped for air, holding his chest. Pain shooting in all directions. Soon he felt his vision blur and soon black took over.

•••••••••

Taehyung woke up in an empty room of darkness. Which soon lit up. He looked around the place.

His eyes widening.

There was Jungkook.

The dark magic still around him.

He was consumed

But no completely.

His heart was still there

In other words

He was still alive~