Chapter 29

-

Peace

-

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. Who seemed to be sleeping happily. Jungkook was proud. He felt glad he made the love of his life so happy. His heart felt full, he felt sorta like a super hero.

He walked into the living room. It was early and the only person awake was jimin. Jungkook smiled and grabbed a cup of coffee. "Hey jiminie Hyung" jungkook spoke and Jimin smiled a bit "Hey jungkook..." he spoke and Jungkook turned his head "Everything okay?" Jungkook asked "I'm just..." jimin spoke "I know it's stupid" jimin spoke and Jungkook sat down and patted a spot on the couch "Enlighten me" he spoke and Jimin Giggled sitting down "When you first came here, you seemed relatively happy to see me, then You saw Yoongi and got super excited then when you saw SeokJin and Namjoon, you got ecstatic...I just feel like maybe you didn't want to see me" Jimin spoke and Jungkooks eyes widened "Jimin, of course I was happy to see you" jungkook spoke "I'm really sorry, that the way I showed it was not the best, that's on me, I'm so sorry Jimin, if I hurt you I didn't mean to whatsoever" jungkook spoke and Jimin smiled "We'll just say you were so excited you forgot to show it" Jimin spoke and Jungkook giggled "Heh..." jungkook spoke before another sharp pain hit him, he let out a small whimper, closing his eyes, the pain hitting him hard this time. He let out a sigh when the pain went away "Jungkook!? You okay!?" Jimin asked worryingly "Y-Yeah! I think I may have done a lot more to my body yesterday than normal, I did a lot to plan Taehyungs surprise..." Jungkook spoke and a jimin nodded "Mhmm..." jimin spoke and Jungkook sighed standing up and going to the bathroom.

His nose instantly began to bleed intensely, Jungkook quickly wiped the blood away "Why does this keep happening..." Jungkook spoke "I-I...Why." He whispered. Soon cleaning up the blood and his nose and walking out. He sighed and laid down on the bed letting himself be taken over by a slumber.

•••••••

Jungkook sighed when he woke up. He let his feet touch the floor. Taehyung was gone, probably in the living room talking to jimin and Yoongi.

Jungkook walked into the living room smiling at everyone and waving. He soon sat by the window, looking outside, the blue ocean making his eyes glisten. He just watched as the ocean crashed against the warm sand, before sucking all of it back in, the small clams digging backdown in what seemed like never ending sand. The details jungkook would notice in this state made everyone wander why the ocean was so mesmerizing for him.
Jungkook closed his eyes for just a split-second. Taking in the world around him. Nobody could figure out what Jungkook was thinking. He was just at peace for awhile, he seemed happy...so Everyone just stayed quiet.
Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled at everyone "U-Uh why are you all staring" jungkook spoke while scratching his neck and everyone smiled "You seemed so peaceful" Jimin spoke "Yeah, like for a moment you just were at ease" Taehyung spoke "O-Oh...Sorry" jungkook spoke and Yoongi giggled "Aish, kid don't be sorry, were glad you got some peace here, after all the fans, the tours, dancing...It's good to see you finally relax a bit" Yoongi spoke and jungkook nodded "Y-Yeah, it's been crazy to say the least" he spoke "But being here, by the ocean, the waves, the beach, this amazing tropical home, it's amazing" jungkook spoke "Why do you like the ocean so much?" Jimin asked "I think it's just beautiful, it can be so harsh yet so gentle and soothing...One minute it's cashing into the sand and the next it's just calm....It reminds me a lot of my life, one minute it's hectic and then the Next, it's calm" jungkook spoke "Yeah you Manley man!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook glare/Pouted. He crossed his arms "Just when I decided to be sentimental" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung giggled soon sitting next to the younger, kissing him "Aww...Someones being a baby" Taehyung spoke while squishing the youngers cheeks "Yah!" Jungkook spoke, booping Taehyungs stomach, giggling "Yoongi Hyung, get THE PILLOWS!" Jungkook Yelled and soon Yoongi ran off, coming back with tons of pillows. Jungkook called out to Jins house and soon Namjoon and Jin were there, and an all out war pillow fight broke out, feathers flying everywhere, laughing filling the air. Everyone was happy, living their life's with happiness. Their smiles were huge and their eyes were full of light.

They were truly happy with each other

They had found a forever missing peace.

They had also forgotten friendship, being with each other.

But now that they were all together, everything seemed possible again...

•••••••